Back to Work Mehnday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Huddersfield seems to have forgotten that it's still summer today. It's cold in this house!

Boss is back from her hols today, so will want updating on as much as possible (which is basically nothing). I shall be broaching the subject of CC2CC, as I need to know what's happening.
After that, Judo.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Great ride at Cannock yesterday, but now the bike sounds as though it's grinding itself to death - will have to fit a full strip and rebuild in at some point this week.

Off to that there London for a work 'Sport & Social' day. Will mostly involve getting proper 'H'd. Worryingly I have the Chairman of the company at my site today without me there. What could go wrong?!

Onwards to drunken overly competitiveness!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehing,
    Awake again today after spending all weekend in a zombie like trance?

Not much planned today other than work :(

Anywhoo not had any coffee yet, so gonna fix that.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window-lickers

The weekend went well, although no bikes featured, which kinda sucks. However, many hours were spent in the garage and as a result we have a race car that 1) is almost fully clothed and 2) now runs and it sounds the absolute berries! 8)

Non-garage time was spent either watching Le Mans on the box or roasting lumps of sheep.

It wasn't a bad weekend.

...apart from my mobile. It now takes multiple attempts to send texts when I'm at home, and 30-40% of the time delivers them to complete strangers. :evil:

Onwards! To coffee! Staff inductions! And plotting bombing campaigns against Orange!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh, followed by picking up the kids from the mother in laws as the current wife is off at a spa = careful timing to ensure I don't have to cook them dinner
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Heading back down south again for another fortnight of uni meh, but first I'm going to lounge around home for a while to let the traffic clear a bit.

TTFN
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots,

Fark me, it is cold here today, 2°C with frost covering everything. Now 2°C don't sound cold, but when you're 1700M above sea level, it's bitter
    Good weekend though, had a BBQ yesterday, yes this cold weather doesn't discourage us Southern Hemisphere dwellers from making a fire and burning some steaks, chops and chicken
    A quiet day on the cards today, which is what I need, so a win for a Monday..
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Fark me, it is cold here today, 2°C with frost covering everything. Now 2°C don't sound cold, but when you're 1700M above sea level, it's bitter
    Surely 2°C is 2°C regardless of how high you are? :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    A reasonable weekend was had. Tennis on Friday afternoon was quite good and my backhand is coming along quite nicely. Deciding to walk over the fields to a village pub in the evening seemed like a good idea, and was, until it started to pour down on the stagger home. Was completely drenched by the time I got home.

Lots of piggy meats consumed for breakfast both days so another win.

Today will consist mostly of chasing up HR for minion start dates and setting up other shoot for the rest of the week.

I think lots and lots of caffeine will be required to make it through the day.

Later……
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Everning bum lovers.

Today i am mostly wondering what is for lunch and procrastinating...

that is all.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Procrastination is at a minimum, preparing for The Show, and The Event that's straight after it.
    To do list is far too long.
    Ah well.
    Tonight I will be finding stuff to sell as I need some cash to get some bits for the Stumpy so that I can sell it.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I shall be broaching the subject of CC2CC, as I need to know what's happening.
    !

Top man, tell her that unless she lets you go, I, Gazlar will come and smash her back doors in!!!!

Oh and Hi Foxc, missed ya xxx

Morning scuttlers, too much admin again to do today, its getting in the way of riding so I need to head into Cardiff, I will however take the road bike route into town so at least theres some miles in the tank.

Also need to tidy the garden a bit now that I've killed many of the weeks off with good old table salt.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Totally though it was Sunday today, almost forgot to go work until a friend she's going on the school run. Think it could well be a slow day today...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Totally though it was Sunday today, almost forgot to go work
    Wish I could do that, was awake far too early this morning thinking about work related shizzle. I must be far too conscientious or whatever the word is.

On the plus side I have no meetings todays to waste my time so can get on with stuff. Hopefully my CRC order will be waiting for me when I get home this eve and I can do some minor fettling.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is busy but nothing new there. Cannot wait for my holidaying minion to return on Thursday!

Aching like I don't know what after stacking it nicely on Saturday, using my body to protect my bike from the hard stony ground, which I discovered was not a good idea. Apparently I swore loudly. Waylander probably laughed as he was waiting at the bottom for me. I personally blame the large rock he placed in the way hoping I did hit it and fell off so that he could pretend to rescue me but really get a good laugh at my expense.

Yesterday was sorting lambs for market which wasn't easy as I am covered in bruises and sheep are stupid. Sounds like it may be hay making next weekend which will involve me driving tractors round and round fields.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    I'm just not the devious... or am i??

There was meant to be a ditch nearby but she missed it. :lol:
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Gazlar wrote:

Missed you too! x

And maybe all you other reprobates...
  • Thewaylander
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Missed you too! x

And maybe all you other reprobates...

Who the fark are you?
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon all, just enjoying the last of my 18 days off. Back to work tomorrow with a 13 hours shift, followed by the same on wednesday. Yippeeee :(
  • Thewaylander
    Kitty wrote:
    Afternoon all, just enjoying the last of my 18 days off. Back to work tomorrow with a 13 hours shift, followed by the same on wednesday. Yippeeee :(

and who the fark are you?
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    I am Kitty.

Bow down!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon,

After winding myself and damaging my ribs in a theatrical dive playing rounders, I am currently overdosing on ibuprofen and beer to ease the pain. Winning is the priority, a stomach ulcer never hurt anyone did it?
  • Thewaylander
    Kitty wrote:
    I am Kitty.

Bow down!

Unlikely i bow to very few people...

ditch head backwards!!! :)
  • Stevo_666
    Ferkin 'ell, three burds posting in the same thread in the CC. Is that some sort of record?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ferkin 'ell, three burds posting in the same thread in the CC. Is that some sort of record?

We will talk of this day forever more(ish)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Only if they let me guess their weight (as the Macc Lads song goes).
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Only if they let me guess their weight (as the Macc Lads song goes).

and remember some girls are fatter than others (as per the smiths)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening gimps and gimpettes!

avoided any meaningful work today, and hope to do the same tomorrow!!!

Three ladies on the CC! Not the usual c0ck fest? Have planets aligned? We'll be seeing pictures of GT's mum next!

Oh! Happy days!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4cPCAZul-I

For those who haven't heard the Macc Lads before (it's a bit rude)
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Bike is in bits so am I. Work doing my swede in at present. Urgh. Hoping that I can get the bike re-assembled tomorrow and actually ge tout on it. Doubt it the way things have been going. Bearings were ruined when I eventually managed to remove them all.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces