Kimble makes it onto The Voice ala Robbie Williams

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited June 2013 in The cake stop
Anyone here who has a background in the internet realm will know Kim Schmitz AKA Kimble AKA Kim Dotcom.
Funny to see Robbie Williams wearing a MEGA UPLOADS endorsed Jacket on this evening Voice final :)

I did the Gumball3000 Rally with him a few years ago and we stayed in touch for a while but havent heard of him in a while, quite a pleasant reminder of such a crazy man. :mrgreen:
Living MY dream.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Didn't see it VTech. Missus has it on and is watching it.
    That is why I am here reading and posting shite. :lol:
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    what an absolute pile of cr*p imo
  • VTech
    giant man wrote:
    what an absolute pile of cr*p imo

What part ? :wink:
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Don't worry VTech. I think he was referring to the show and not your post . :lol:
    BTW I have to agree with him.
  • VTech
    I only had it on as the dragon (sorry, mother in law) is stopping over and wanted to watch the final :)
    Living MY dream.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    Kim Dotcom seems like quite the character. It's hard not to warm to him and agree with a lot of what he says.

Isn't he annoying the US from NZ at the moment :lol:
    tick - tick - tick
  • jezzpalmer
    jezzpalmer Posts: 389
    edited June 2013
    metronome wrote:
    Kim Dotcom seems like quite the character. It's hard not to warm to him and agree with a lot of what he says.

He is, particularly the US - Team America, World Police. Fck yeah! :D

Your life is heading in the wrong direction if you are watching Robbie on The Voice though. :P
  • VTech
    metronome wrote:

Yes, and more than you can imagine.
    He is also one excellent driver and for such a huge fella too !
    At 17 years old he transformed global banking security as we know it, quite an accomplishment.
    Living MY dream.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,443
    Was worth watching for Willabooby, plenty on display. At least that screechy girl didn't win I don't get why everyone was raving about her. Being unique isn't always a good thing.