Saturdays' Weakend Thread

Richie63
Richie63 Posts: 2,132
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning All

Ha! Not often I get a chance to start off.

Off to pick Scooter up today :D
But first non bacon breakfast and expenses claim forms

Might go and play on proper bike later
I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    You beat me to it - my fantastic insightful post has been deleted!

Who would have thought it, but I may have had a few drinks last night. The current wife organised a baby sitter and we nipped out for a few pints before dinner. Got home at midnight after far too many ciders and shots and rather bizarrely a blazer someone gave me!

Today is going cycling round the Wrekin in a bit followed by swimming with the kids and probably the pub later
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I'm not sure why, but even though I was absolutely knackered last night and in bed by midnight, having only had a single pint in the pub, I still manage to wake up at 6:30! FML!

Not sure what the plans are today. My parents are on holiday, so I'm house sitting. Depending on how bad the rain is going to be, I may go for a ride, but it's more likely that I won't (knowing Bury weather!) so thinking of watching Man of Steel by myself.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Like a nobber I left my bag in a black cab last night. With my house keys, car key, work safe key, work diary, iPod etc etc in there.

Today will not be a fun day
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Today, a rather wet ride into work at 7am, stuck here until 7pm.. joy!

Did manage a ride yesterday up at swinley which was nice.
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is going cycling round the Wrekin in a bit

How is the Wrekin for riding these days, i used to ride up the ercall/wrekin about 5 years ago.

Onwards to more coffee!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning twarts!

typical sunny summers day here (pishing doon!)

Out today to do generic stuff today which may feature thai food and a couple of pints of bombardier........huzzah!

other than that, m'eh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Afternoon 'Tards,

Been busy this moning. Been out for a bucket of costas finest and a toastie as can't be ar$ed to make anything then went shopping on the interweb for bits 'n' pieces for the bike. Then it's off round to friends house this afternoon for free food & drink, missed the christening but go to the p1ss up afterwards :) Better try not to get Matthew h'd.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    xmadxmoex wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is going cycling round the Wrekin in a bit

How is the Wrekin for riding these days, i used to ride up the ercall/wrekin about 5 years ago.

really crap and can't see why anyone would travel there :wink: