Specialized Tarmac Elite

Sneakysmokey
Sneakysmokey Posts: 30
edited July 2013 in Road buying advice
Hi all,

I am being offered a 2013 Tarmac Elite all standard components with the exception of upgraded wheels which are Mavic Carbone SL. Bike has hardly been ridden, Mavics are brand new and the asking price......£1830.

Would I be mad to say no to this???.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    The bike alone would be £1,800 and the wheels would be another £650 ish so it sounds like a good price but the bike is second hand even if it's only been used a little plus it will only be a few weeks before the 2014 bikes are released meaning if you can get it still the 2013 bike should have a healthy discount.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I hadn't thought about the new 2014 range. Thanks for the info.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I think they are due out on July 1st so maybe hold fire until then :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Cheers mate, I may just do that!
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    Tarmac is a nice bike though :)
  • Thanks guys, it is a very nice bike. Couldn't wait for the 2014 range to be launched, so pulled the trigger on this 2013 model and the bike is being delivered on Tuesday, can't wait!!!!. Will post some pics when I get it.

Cheers Guys.
  • Photo posted, couldn't help myself!!

viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=12930615