Nexus 4 Phone

mogrigg
mogrigg Posts: 73
edited June 2013 in Commuting general
Thinking about getting one of these. Does anyone have one? If so, would you recommend it?
Thanks

Comments

• chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I have one! I love it but it really depends on what you want it for?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Blandiblub
    Blandiblub Posts: 134
    Best phone I've ever owned, seriously.
    Specialized Allez Elite 2011 *NEW*
    Specialized Sirrus Elite 2011
  • mogrigg
    Thanks. Looking for a general all rounder that isn't slow and crash on me on a regular basis, plus something that will last me a couple of years. Will use it as a general PDA, with a lot of internet surfing, facebook, twitter etc..
  • Mark__gti
    Mark__gti Posts: 177
    I've been looking at the nexus 4, I was hoping for a 32gb version but it hasn't happened. So I might have to just buy the 16gb
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    I've had mine about 4 months now, best phone I've owned. Superb.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    mogrigg wrote:
    Thanks. Looking for a general all rounder that isn't slow and crash on me on a regular basis, plus something that will last me a couple of years. Will use it as a general PDA, with a lot of internet surfing, facebook, twitter etc..

it'll do all that for you no problems :)

only downside is relatively limited memory and not expandable, if you arent looking to fill it with videos and music should be fine though, i'd go for the 16GB as the increase in price is worth it if you ask me!

only other thing is its getting a little old now so might be worth hanging on to see if the new one is annouced soonish, they'll probably try and beat the next iphone release!!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • mogrigg
    only downside is relatively limited memory and not expandable, if you arent looking to fill it with videos and music should be fine though, i'd go for the 16GB as the increase in price is worth it if you ask me!

only other thing is its getting a little old now so might be worth hanging on to see if the new one is annouced soonish, they'll probably try and beat the next iphone release!!

Yeah I agree and I'd definitely buy the the 16GB. Not too worried about the expandable memory as can use Dropbox for most things.

Not sure I can wait for the Nexus 5....my phone is close to hitting a brick wall!!!! :D
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Great phone. If it wasn't for the stupid ommission of a memory card slot I'd have bought one without question. In the end I bought a Galaxy S3 for that reason alone. Shame really because I liked the Nexus more overall.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • Bustacapp
    Bustacapp Posts: 971
    Terrific phone. Especially for the price.