West Surrey bike shops with b*m measuring facilities

AchillesLeftKnee
AchillesLeftKnee Posts: 713
edited June 2013 in Road buying advice
Just a quickie...

Any of you gents / ladies know of a bike shop in the West Surrey / North East Hants / The Bit Of West Sussex That's Near The Other Two Bits area that is capable of not only measuring my back end and finding a decent fitting saddle, but also stands a reasonable chance of actually having sufficient stock to be able to sell me one?
Mangeur

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I think that Pedal Heaven in Fleet can measure your sit bones, they are a Specialized Elite Store so would be restricted to their saddles.

Pedal On in Tadley have a good range of demo saddles from the likes of Selle Italia and Fizik too.

:D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • gaddster
    gaddster Posts: 401
    Had mine measured at Cycle Surgery in Chertsey when I lived up there if that's any good..
    ARTHUR
    "Hello oh great one"
    LARRY
    "Are you talking to me or my ass?"
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    arran77 wrote:
    I think that Pedal Heaven in Fleet can measure your sit bones, they are a Specialized Elite Store so would be restricted to their saddles.

Pedal On in Tadley have a good range of demo saddles from the likes of Selle Italia and Fizik too.

Nope, Pedal Heaven in Fleet also do the Selle Itala idmatch measuring system as well as selling Fizik saddles. Helpful and friendly too (unlike the miserable bu66ers at Pedal On in Tadley).
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    MattC59 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Nope, Pedal Heaven in Fleet also do the Selle Itala idmatch measuring system as well as selling Fizik saddles. Helpful and friendly too (unlike the miserable bu66ers at Pedal On in Tadley).

Is that a knock off of the other well known Italian brand :P

Never had a problem with Pedal On myself who I also find helpful and friendly.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Cheers for the responses :) I feel a little Saturday retail plus butt metrics coming on.
    Mangeur