Alp holiday providers

simon2names
simon2names Posts: 56
edited June 2013 in Holidays
Morning all,

I'm off for a week to the Alps this summer and am looking at going with a provider like trailaddiction or singletracksafari and am after some advice...

Has anyone been with either of them and able to provide some advice? They both look great, but singletracksafari add an extra £140 for a single person supplement (i'm going out on my own, unless anyone cares to join me?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated with this one as i'm off to a mates wedding in the south of france at the end of the week and want to have some bike related fun before the wedding.

Thanks,

Simon

PS, the invite is only for the riding, not the wedding!

Comments

• UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    You didn't say what week it was you were going for.

Anyway, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, I've got a chalet booked from 20 july - 3rd august. Got one space for the fortnight and one for the first week. Big group of us going, and it works out for accommodation at £112.50/week.

Place is in morzine, good location, nice place and easily accessing the trails.
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    I am using trailaddiction,and and going to destination x,there was no single person supplement to pay just means i have to share a room with someone
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    We're going back to White Room this year... Same patch as Trailaddiction's Les Arcs operation, but smaller groups and fewer riders per guide. (10 riders to 3 fully qualified guides this year, so the groups are about half the size as TA)

Mind you, a mate did a week with TA and had a blast too.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    Northwind wrote:
    We're going back to White Room this year... Same patch as Trailaddiction's Les Arcs operation, but smaller groups and fewer riders per guide. (10 riders to 3 fully qualified guides this year, so the groups are about half the size as TA)

Mind you, a mate did a week with TA and had a blast too.

been and stayed at white room,and did a backcountry week with them,Steve and Iona are the best hosts iv'e ever stayed with