Back to Work Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Woke up with the "Where the hell am I!?" feeling, so naturally am a bit tired and in a cba mood.

Boss is away, so I can get on with things without the constant breathing down my neck. After work, I have the usual Judo, which I'm looking forward to a lot more than last week.

Onwards to Weetabix and Tea.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Blah, I have to go to work early because Obama stole my motorway.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    MEH!!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' poo-flickers

A busy weekend has left me feeling un-refreshed (seriosuly, I am cream-crackered). Hopefully the work hours this week will be a lot shorter than last, otherwise me and the manager will have to be having his little talk about 'project resourcing'.

On the positive front..... yeah, about that......um...... ..... it's only five days till the weekend?

Oh, me and muntjac almost had a minor set-too on the way to work this morning - seems we were both wanting to be on same bit o' road. An agreement was reached. At least it's not dull in these parts!

Onwards! To caffiene! And things of a work nature!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    today is 100% meh + potatoe

Great weekends fly by :(
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    matthew h wrote:
    today is 100% meh + potatoe

Great weekends fly by :(

^ This.

Loads of work to be getting through and short on minions this week so looks like I'll have to be doing something but just cba.

Later......
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning axe grinders,

Lazy sat & race on sun, onwards to cba
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    sarturday was good, sunday was poo. today is gonna be shit, was awoken at 3am by some twats arguing outside.

Covering someone elses job while they're on training.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    No uni meh today. Well, there is but I'm not going. Off to look after the little cousin for the week as my aunt has to work and uncle is too busy. This means money :twisted: Unfortunately it means less bikes and a fair bit of catching up with work however.

TTFN
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    mornin' perps,

morning meeting complete, now brew and tinter.. i mean work until home time.
    livin the dream!
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    Morning Gays

Good day on Friday shredding up Stile Cop, but then stomach bug for the rest of the weekend, which was sh*te (literally)

Been packing all weekend since we are moving house on Friday. Only three days in work this week (get in), then off for two weeks.

Roll on 5pm
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello Scuttlers

I have been laid low for almost a week with this blessed chest infection which has really put a dent in my plan to have a week's hard training, on the plus point, is there anything more satisfying than coughing up a giant greenie?

Back to work yesterday and it wasn't too bad tbf, so much so that I get to do it all again today.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Oooh, black hawks flying overhead, feels like Mogadishu
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Greeting Mong lickers,

First day back at work after a week off, ugh possible having to deal with the french tax authorities, and the UK guys are dumn enough! painful.

Otherwise rocking on looking at houses and making calls.

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    the air con's broken so not much work getting done
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    on the plus point, is there anything more satisfying than coughing up a giant greenie?
    Which is greater?

A) The satisfaction of coughing up giant greenie
    or
    B) The self disgust swallowing it when your're not in an appropiate place to spit it out

Text "A" or "B" to 0800 928248 to win sweet F all
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I'd say c) losing control of the cough up and finding the randomly ejected mucus several months late stick to a curtain/cushion/loved ones coat
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    On a mucus note. My nose mucus is currently neon.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    On a mucus note. My nose mucus is currently neon.

What? The inert gas? You should try Argon instead. I'll make you sound like James Earl Jones so nobody will recognise your voice when you're stalking them. Or so I'm told.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Gazlar wrote:
    loved ones coat

Wiping your nose on the dog, again?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Evening Starfish Troopers,

A tired day was had at work despite having plenty of free coffee and going to bed at 9 last night. I must be still not as fit as I thought. The ankle biter is away this week on the school trip to the south coast, so peace 'n' quiet reigns at home for a few days :)

Also got time to plan the next great MTBing escape to Wales next month.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]