FATHERS DAY!!!

neilrosser
neilrosser Posts: 236
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Lets see what us dads get today :D ......sod all yet.....they're still asleep :x
Trek Fuel EX8

Comments

• 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Box set of breaking bad, and a toblerone.

Although just found out that my favourite man crush has been called up for the lions game on Tuesday!
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • russyh
    russyh Posts: 1,375
    Home made Chili Chocolate brownies and a home made card from each! Obviously waiting for them to wheel the transition frame round the corner later!
  • neilrosser
    neilrosser Posts: 236
    She's up now :D ....Coffee grinder & beans, bottle of JD & a glass, chocolate, an apron for when I'm BBQing.... :D
    And she cooked me scrambled egg on toast. :lol:
    Trek Fuel EX8
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    I had to make breakfast for all and was then presented with cards and a very nice wicker picnic basket.
    Looks like I'll be making lunch as well, although it looks like it may be a lounge carpet picnic if the rain doesn't stop. :roll:
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Can I play?

I got a couple of cycling tops (thank you planet-x), some socks, some more socks, a very "Jim'll Fix It" looking medallion saying "world's best dad", a teddy, saying the same, and most importantly, a box of After 8 mints.

Didn't get breakfast made for me, but that's because I was up early for a ride so had some cereal instead. Having a MASSIVE bit of steak for tea though so it's all good.

On top of all this, managed to get in a good 75mile ride in pretty nice weather.
  • I got family guy slippers "giggity" and pj 's, and some sweet stuff which she knows I am a sucker for, and she was supposed to make me pancakes which I ended up doing for the kids.

No bike related stuff this time, think she is taking me out next week as well because i am working tonight :(
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Afternoon 'Tards,

I got a decent 54 miler in early this morning along with about 30,000 others - managed 3 hrs 32m (excluding bog stops) which isn't bad for me, but I'm pretty knackered now. Time to enjoy the rest of Fathers Day by doing sweet FA and maybe sleeping for a bit :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Afternoon

Great day so far with a decent 65 mile ride with 6k ft of climbing - Shropshire Highland Challenge - recommended :)

No going to current wifes father for cider and then onto my parents.

Not had my present yet though :( (they left it at home - as we were away yesterday)
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I ate a whole 200g bag of wasabi peas last night so today I gave my dad a blocked toilet. Happy Father's Day
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    I got cards, wine and some animal (as in the muppet) house pants.

I also got to carry the shopping bags round Manchester but got taken out for lunch so it wasn't all bad.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    I got a Glenfiddich selection box some lindt lindor (I thought they only did them at chrimbo) and the best present of all, 'The Wife' took the kids out and I had a nap. Bostin'.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017