Whats your business trade?

Ben_morris
Ben_morris Posts: 61
edited August 2018 in The hub
Hi,

As a business owner i would like to use other services from other forum members. Least you can spend my money on bike parts etc :D

My trade is Self Storage, House removals and House Clearance in the Chesterfield and Peak district area.

If anybody needs my services give me a shout for a discount.

If its Ok with admins for other folk to list there trades below I think it would work great.

Many thanks. Ben.

Comments

• explosifpete
    explosifpete Posts: 1,327
    I run a bike shop, not sure if that's any use to anyone on this site ;)
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    I lend people money indirectly, at least I would if I had a good ammount in my account...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I break peoples fingers for projectsome - if/when they can't pay up
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I design things that people buy.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I fix things that people break
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    I'm a full time dad, and I certainly never do any joinery or building work for cash, no way, not me, nobody saw, you can't prove anything
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Currently I spend the mornings on facebook on my phone, then laze around drinking beer in the afternoon paid for by a loan that ultimately comes from the taxpayers, then ride my bike in the evenings. Sorted.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Currently rather nervously updating my CV and wondering if I should jump before everything goes tits up around me.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    I work in a Museum that has old expensive stuff in it
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I move poor people around on an antiquated transport network in order for them to mate/pick up giros/score drugs/max strength cider
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bobs bikes
    bobs bikes Posts: 589
    i own a bike shop in hull, east yorks.
    also spent a number of years installing and designing electronic security equiptment.
  • sbd16v
    sbd16v Posts: 93
    i look after a reactor on a nuclear submarine.
  • I'm a Senior Energy Analyst for an Energy Consultancy, sounds boring but its pretty interesting!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Accountant at a car parts distributor in the NW & Wales. Yep living the dream
  • i build pushbikes

used to design carbon fibre advertising cars and stuff thatn flies round
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Currently renovating my house and otherwise unemployed. Otherwise I am a ski and bike instructor or an accountant depending when and where you catch me.

PS I dont give tax advice. I do give ski tips.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    I'm the dogsbody for someone important in an insurance company.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    I run the tax and treasury department of a company down in London.

(Makes mental note to self to work harder on the tax bit so Angry Bird can't freeload as much....)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Beanyman
    Beanyman Posts: 25
    Accountant at a software company who develop, configure and install electronic messaging security and data protection systems for the military, police and other critical national infrastructure organisations.
  • anj132
    anj132 Posts: 299
    Ben_morris wrote:
    Hi,

As a business owner i would like to use other services from other forum members.

Need some accountancy services? :wink:

(There seems to be a few of us on here in this field of work!)
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    I put children in soundproof rooms.
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    I put children in my basement at the fritzel house.
    Ftfy
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • YeehaaMcgee
    See, you've basically just made the same joke. Well done.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I evaluate technologies for high-value fabrications for applications I'm apparently not allowed to talk about.

It makes it sound far more exciting than it probably is.

.....but you wouldn't know.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Clank wrote:
    More exciting than all the farking accountants on here ! I always thought the roadies were the geeks.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    More exciting than all the farking accountants on here ! I always thought the roadies were the geeks.

And none of us own road bikes.......... :oops:
  • pesky_jones
    See, you've basically just made the same joke. Well done.

To be honest I gathered from your first post (and your general kind nature) that you were a child artist agent, and responsible for the likes of justin beiber - who ironically should be put in a soundproof room
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Han, no, definitely not.
  • pesky_jones
    Who's Han? Is he your up-and-coming child prodigy? ze german vunderchild
  • YeehaaMcgee
    It's a lower lase "h". This wind must have blown the top off.