Bikes Stolen from locked garage

petenats
petenats Posts: 26
edited June 2013 in Road stolen
Gutted!!! I've just had my and my wife's bikes stolen from the garage in Wimbledon.

Her's is a Specialized Ruby:
Size small - Carbon fibre with pink flashes - a Selle Italia gel saddle and a big riser stem . The wheel are R500's and the rear on hers at the moment id a bright blue turbo training Tacx tyre.

Mine is a Cervelo R3 Team 51 frame:
It has Shimano Ultegra throughout a 3T stem, bars and seat post a Fizik Aliante versus seat, the wheels are not the ones shown but are 2005 Mavis Kysrium Equipe although my Mavic Kysrium SR (shown) were hanging up and also stolen!

If you see either of these bikes please drop me a line:

petenats@mac.com

The buggers bolt cropped the garage padlock and bent the door over a garage door defender. They stole both the bikes, the set of wheels, a set of golf clubs one motorcycle helmet and all my tools in a tool box!!!

Anything you see will be appreciated... meant to be doing a big pyrenees ride in sept...not looking likely now.

Pete

Comments

• carrock
    carrock Posts: 1,103
    if its any help the ruby elite was a limited edition in the Komen pink colours and was only produced for one year (2010) which should mean there are few about- my wife has one the same, and when I bought it in Dec 2009 there was only 16 left in UK

probably only a handful in size small in the UK

Good luck
  • petenats
    petenats Posts: 26
    Thanks Carrock, that will definitely help!

Pete