The London Ditchling Devil, Wimbledon, June 9th 2013

manotea
manotea Posts: 1,024
This years edition of the London Ditchling Devil 200km (125 miles) Audax is on Sunday June 9th, a romp from Wimbledon Common down to the south coast....and back. We've got a great rolling route and special rest stops every 50km for for elevenses, lunch and tea. A few lumps along the way but generally fixer friendly for those who like that sort of thing (~70" should see you round fine). Fast types will get round in about 8 hours but most of us will take 10~12hrs.

As always, the secret of riding longer distances is to take it easy, pace yourself and enjoy the ride. You'll have plenty of time and the next rest stop is never more than a couple of hours away. Full details including online entry, routesheet and gps track can be found at http://ditchlingdevil.paudax.com Tell your friends and have a great day!

Enter on-line until Sat 8th June.

d7zn5mn
"Put the kettle on, I\'m gaspin"

Comments

• motog
    motog Posts: 122
    A great route and organisation based on experience of previous editions. Highly recommended!!
  • menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    Would love to to it, especially as it is so local but I think I will have to wait until next year!
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • marcusjb
    marcusjb Posts: 2,412
    Great route (rode it on bank holiday Monday) and great organisation - really worth doing. An ideal step up to the 200km distance with decent TLC along the way.