Has C Eastwood jumped the shark ?

dmclite-3.0
dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
edited June 2013 in The bottom bracket
Well, has he ?
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    was he the Fonz? can you ski in Stoke? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Can you repeat the question please?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    has he peaked? Reached a crescendo? Climaxed? Come to a head? :D

wot's 'e been up to?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    team47b wrote:
    has he peaked? Reached a crescendo? Climaxed? Come to a head? :D

wot's 'e been up to?
    Ahh, thanks :oops:

King Cleat ascended to power on a wave of euphoria created by the genius of 'Mumsnet' and the brilliant simplicity of 'Counting' (you know you're in the zone when counting is a success) But with any Royal, the inevitable onset of interbred madness takes its toll. Pretenders to the throne are still lagging behind...... But the gap is closing! :twisted:

There's a bit of history between dmclite and King Ckeat, so I wouldn't expect a reply from the King :wink:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    He is laid up with a bad back after having 'fun' with Tina 'two-ton' McTriple chin. You could say that it was a right Royal 'bash' but the bill for the damage in the room he hired has not been paid yet and Tina is heartbroken and won't do any more 'work'. She has a cocktail of undescribable lesions, blisters and strange un-diagnosable coloured fungi of agricultural proportions. The legacy left by this liaison has far reaching implications to Stoke's once burgeoning 'massage' industry. In fact 'Sparky Hughes' vows that Stoke City FC will not only be the only one f*cked this season.
    First of all the proliferation of red tape as a direct result of the Cleat fiasco and going to certain pleasurable outlets means that it is a bit like asking the bank for a loan, going through all the paperwork and being taken out the back just to be f*cked once all the checks have taken place.
    Patrons now have to wear full NBC suits and a crash helmet with remote breathing apparatus before indulging in whatever pleasures they want.
    In Africa at the start of the AIDS epidemic, prostitutes believed that sleeping with a non infected person would rid themselves of the disease and Cleat is personally responsible for continuing the flawed tradition of ridding oneself of the sins of one's existence by sleeping with someone. Cleat is the Shark.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I think Mr Eastwood reached the zenith of his career with Josey Wales. Nothing reached the same heights afterwards. :wink:
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    It's his birthday today - he's 83 :shock:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I think Mr Eastwood reached the zenith of his career with Josey Wales. Nothing reached the same heights afterwards. :wink:

I think that this is the first time I have agreed with you. Its just not cricket...I am going to have to find something that will rattle your cage.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Ballysmate wrote:

I think that this is the first time I have agreed with you. Its just not cricket...I am going to have to find something that will rattle your cage.

Can't be having that. I surely must have misposted. But I have reread my post over and over but can see no error. :?
    Never mind, I am sure it is just a blip. Disagreement is surely only one post away. :lol:
  • canny_lad
    canny_lad Posts: 329
    It all makes sense now. Whilst visiting the outlaws in Torquay last weekend I saw Anne Widdicombe at Sainsbury's in Newton Abbot. I tried to get her autograph (obviously) but she was too engrossed in a telephone conversation to oblige. Taking this rejection personally I decided to earwig the conversation. I couldn't hear the full conversation but heard snippets, the most pertinent being "how do I get an asbo/restraining order" "stealing my knickers off the washing line" "w@nking in my rhododendrums" "sends me soiled y-fronts in foil lined bags" "the parcels are post marked Stoke" "I have no idea who/what Cleat is" "Dawn French has complained as well has she?" "I never knew you could do that with a pack of oatcakes, a pipe and a track pump"

Unfortunately at this point I had to leave as security thought I was a tea leaf and were about to chuck me out. I suspect that ms Widdicombe was talking to her legal team and court papers should by now have landed in the greater Stoke area. Once Cleat finds someone who can read the papers for him (I had a pub lunch in Stone once and it was nice, may be worth trying there) and finds out how much sh!t he's in then maybe we'll find out if he has shot his bolt (and not over Anne's prize blooms again - allegedly).

Time will tell.........
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Canny lad wrote:
    It all makes sense now. Whilst visiting the outlaws in Torquay last weekend I saw Anne Widdicombe at Sainsbury's in Newton Abbot. I tried to get her autograph (obviously) but she was too engrossed in a telephone conversation to oblige. Taking this rejection personally I decided to earwig the conversation. I couldn't hear the full conversation but heard snippets, the most pertinent being "how do I get an asbo/restraining order" "stealing my knickers off the washing line" "w@nking in my rhododendrums" "sends me soiled y-fronts in foil lined bags" "the parcels are post marked Stoke" "I have no idea who/what Cleat is"

She's obviously not familiar with a Tescos Value readymeal then.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition