She's the head of maths!

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited June 2013 in The bottom bracket
At a local gig last night this very nice young lady for some reason demonstrated her ability to "shake her ass" like a booty queen.

Very nice it was too. Then as if to impress even more her friend informed me she was the head of maths at the local school. (the implication being she's not just a pretty face/ass) :D

I showing my age, very good fella, but my head of maths flew Lancasters and dropped bombs on Berlin.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    At a local gig last night this very nice young lady for some reason demonstrated her ability to "shake her ass" like a booty queen.

Very nice it was too. Then as if to impress even more her friend informed me she was the head of maths at the local school. (the implication being she's not just a pretty face/ass) :D

I showing my age, very good fella, but my head of maths flew Lancasters and dropped bombs on Berlin.

That would be an interesting lesson for you or was it a school trip?
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Ballysmate wrote:

That would be an interesting lesson for you or was it a school trip?
    It was a ploy to try and get him talking about his time in the RAF, it was very interesting but the downside was we all ended up with a shedfull of homework. :roll:

He was a brilliant teacher though.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199

No good without pics - Another 'Royaume-Uni - nil point' thread.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Maybe her mate said 'She gives head to meffs' :lol::lol::lol:

Well I thought it was funny.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152

....thats nothing - you want to have seen what my Head of German did!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    FishFish wrote:

....thats nothing - you want to have seen what my Head of German did!

Funny you should say that. My German teacher flew Junkers 88 bombers during the war. His English was smattered with strange metaphors such as..."getting work out of you is like trying to get a worm out of a mousehole"
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Deegs
    Deegs Posts: 74
    My head of German was also a PE teacher, dressed in her gear most of the time as I recall, and had big tits.

sigh
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    My Physics teacher was a Spitfire ace. the easiest bloke to side track in the World but also one of the most interesting.

He used to get a Bunsen burner out and make glass models of Fighter aircraft with the glass rods you used for stiring chemistry beakers and the like.

God rest ya Spitfire Dawson, best teacher I ever had, The day I got to teach Physics (As cover) at the School Sir Isaac Newton attended (Kings Grantham), I rode out to RAF Coningsby as he was much in my thoughts that day.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Yeah, where's th pictorial evidence of this numerical phonemena...

:shock: