nathanman

will1
will1 Posts: 127
Has anyone ever dealt with Nathanman off the classifieds? I sent Nathan Mansfield £400 for a bike two weeks ago and nothing has arrived, just false promises and false tracking details.

Comments

• ant1901
    ant1901 Posts: 646
    Have u put a claim in .
    2011 on one 456 carbon x9
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    I hope u didn't send this via pay pal gift. If so why would you send that amount of money as pay pal gift is just silly the mods on here tell ppl time after time not to send high amounts as PayPal gift!
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2
  • Worth adding that this seems to be resolved - viewtopic.php?f=10002&t=12906398&p=18154810#p18154810
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • will1
    will1 Posts: 127
    Yes all resolved now thanks. A little late in arriving but the bike is as good if not better than described.
  • rrsodl
    rrsodl Posts: 486
    will1 wrote:
    Yes all resolved now thanks. A little late in arriving but the bike is as good if not better than described.

Also, an apology would have been nice, don't you think? :)
  • nathanman
    nathanman Posts: 129
    I dont get on Bikeradar much due to being into old vintage mtb's far more than the new stuff so just saw this post but would like to quantify that i absolutely am not a scammer and whilst there were issues with the delivery of the bike (courier failed to collect twice so i rebooked with another courier) the bike got to Will1 in top condition and better than described.