Peoples thoughts about what happened yesterday in Woolwich?

DanDax1990
DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
edited May 2013 in The hub
What are peoples thoughts about what happened yesterday?

I'm still in shock over it, Upset and majorly pi**ed off, especially after they've confirmed one of the men was already known by MI5.

Not sure if this is in the right place but yeah...

RIP Lee Rigby.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    In shock? Bit drama queen isn't it? Couple of psycho farkheads did psycho farkhead thing.
    Just because someone is known to the authorities doesn't mean they can just stick them in Guantanamo Bay or whatever.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • DanDax1990
    Living up to your reputation of being a bellend.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    There are white union reps with MI5 files as big as a house.......

There are also plenty of Irish who have blown up or shot UK citizens and still have the protection of white EU member countries...

this whole thing is a massive failure of national organisations, the last 5 government administrations and everyone in between, including yourself........

blaming some easily led fool and his mate for anymore than an incredibly brutal killing is not possible........

take a day or two to clear your thoughts and then start a new thread.
  • DanDax1990
    The guy who did it had been on various videos on YouTube since around 2007, With Anjem Choudary and his cronies saying how british troops should burn I'm hell and so on. It's a joke.

He was part of groups that support terrorism yet allowed to freely walk about this county without hardly any concern.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    The guy who did it had been on various videos on YouTube since around 2007, With Anjem Choudary and his cronies saying how british troops should burn I'm hell and so on. It's a joke.

He was part of groups that support terrorism yet allowed to freely walk about this county without hardly any concern.

that would be just like the EDL, but the protests they do is against non whites and immigrants...... thats nice of them...... :roll:

and again our great friend the US has plenty of terrorists that we want to prosecute for IRA stuff yet they are protected by christians..... again that would be double standards wouldn't it?

so have a day or two to clear your thoughts (or at least just sleep on it and bang out that racist stuff tomorrow), nothing will be fixed by ranting
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    My thoughts.

The British Cops shoot better than the Yanks.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    As in make it hurt rather than kill?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    DanDax1990 wrote:

If you ain't gonna like the answer, don't be asking the question.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cooldad
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    Once you've finished foaming at the mouth I suggest a strongly worded letter to the Mail.
    Nasty sh1t happens all over, all the time. This was a particularly nasty one, but thrashing around looking for people to blame other than the psycho farkheads who did it, who are in custody, is stupid.
    As is rioting in the street, threatening groups of people in general and other forms of overreaction.
    IMHO as a bellend, of course.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Horrific cowardly act by horrific disturbed people. English cops should shoot more like american cops and remove the troubling and costly need for trial and incarceration. Racial stereotyping and reprisals only aggrevate the problem - burn a mosque and you make another 100 potential terrorists/psycho's, round up a bunch of people without evidence and you get some more.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • DanDax1990
    Wait... I racially stereotyped?

The fact is, One of these guys has been in numerous videos on YouTube of groups like Islam for UK and so on, Which were banned by Theresa May for how they were promoting terrorism. If you promote terrorism, You're a terrorist. Simple as. You should'nt be allowed to live in this country. They used to spit in soldiers faces, their families faces. Say 'British soldiers burn in hell'

Imagine if the hundreds of others in those videos, Who share the same views as him, Did what this guy has gone to do. Or even worse, Bombs?...
  • cooldad
    Er they appear to be very English - serious sarf London accents anyway. So where would you suggest they be allowed to live? Wales maybe?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • DanDax1990
    cooldad wrote:
    Er they appear to be very English - serious sarf London accents anyway. So where would you suggest they be allowed to live? Wales maybe?

The immigrants, Cya. The British born, They should be locked up. Simple as.
  • cooldad
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

They probably will be, as they have been arrested. Simple as.
    Perhaps your balaclava is a bit tight.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • DanDax1990
    cooldad wrote:
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

They probably will be, as they have been arrested. Simple as.
    Perhaps your balaclava is a bit tight.

Is that really what you think? Just like Abu Qatada? lmao.,
  • sprite1275
    sprite1275 Posts: 157
    Obviously it was pretty horrid what happened and there F'ed up in the head. The thing that shocked me aswell though was the passes by just watching, talking to them. There was one bit where some women walked Through the whole scene pulling her shopping trolly Just looking around :shock: This was before the police got there.

Not really sure what i would do in that situation but the last thing i would think about is pulling my phone out and filming it, more using it to call the police.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I'm not at all surprised nobody did anything. They have machetes and cleavers, and have just killed someone in daylight. What the hell do you think you'd do? Fair enough if you're Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris, but you're not! They were asking to be filmed, hell, I would!

I wish this was in the Crudcatcher!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Even Bruce or Chuck would struggle against a gun.
  • sprite1275
    sprite1275 Posts: 157
    I'm not at all surprised nobody did anything. They have machetes and cleavers, and have just killed someone in daylight. What the hell do you think you'd do? Fair enough if you're Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris, but you're not! They were asking to be filmed, hell, I would!

I wish this was in the Crudcatcher!

I wasnt saying id jump in and be a hero but i certainly wouldnt be filming it. Nice to see you would.
  • cooldad
    I'd run like hell. Simple.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Dandax, what grounds should they be locked up for? If the system had to lock up people who 'might' commit a crime, then half the country would be locked up. The authorities had no intelligence whatsover that the people in question would go and hack somebody to death.

But the two murderers have got some of what they wanted.
  • DanDax1990
    Like I said, They supported terrorism and there is video proof of that. If you support terrorism that should make you a terrorist.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    Like I said, They supported terrorism and there is video proof of that. If you support terrorism that should make you a terrorist.

I think if the family of the man who was killed can have the class to deliver the most heartfelt public tribute to their son without passing comment on the 2 filthy scumbags who killed him, then the least we can do is mourn the loss of another man who didnt deserve to die whilst keeping our pseudo racist views on the subject of terrorism to ourselves in an attempt to hide the retardation of our brains which know fuck all about the subject.
  • cooldad
    DanDax1990 wrote:

I think if the family of the man who was killed can have the class to deliver the most heartfelt public tribute to their son without passing comment on the 2 filthy scumbags who killed him, then the least we can do is mourn the loss of another man who didnt deserve to die whilst keeping our pseudo racist views on the subject of terrorism to ourselves in an attempt to hide the retardation of our brains which know fark all about the subject.
    +1 respectful potato.
    EOT.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • supersonic
    DanDax1990 wrote:

And then what? Locked up and the key thrown away?

2 people in the UK are murdered every day - unfortunately many are known to the police, many have previous records.

What has happened is a horrible crime, but the same will have happened many times since, to innocent people. It is not the authorities fault this happened.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    Blind.

^ ignorant
  • DanDax1990
    I'm ignorant? Ha.

Jesus, Some people are deluded.
  • supersonic
    Can we go back to reasoned dabate please? No more name calling lol, ain't the crudcatcher!