TV quotes of the week

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,199
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
Corrie on Friday (I think it was), Roys Mum after he hammered on the bedroom door - "...I thought it was the drugs squad..." Sheer magic.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    I have to say that made me chuckle :)
    Living MY dream.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    My favourite was "And now on BBC1"....ah you had to be there :D:lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Best TV quote I've had was £99 for a f-off massive plasma HD set, that may or may not have fallen off the back of a lorry. I declined the opportunity.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    My favourite comes from David Beckham while being interviewed by Gary Neville. Asked when he knew it was time to retire he replied, "I always secretly said to myself I want to go out at the top". You do have to admire someone that can tell themselves a secret and manage to keep it.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Quote from a TV:

"I am a professional transvestite, so I can run about in heels and not fall over. Cause if a woman falls over wearing heels, that’s embarrassing. But if a bloke falls over wearing heels, you have to kill yourself. It’s the end of your life."
    Eddie Izzard.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    I'm not a "Footy" fan so I can't remember the names.
    A manager was doing that post match, side of the pitch interview thing they do (His team had been trounced.)
    When asked "In what area of the game do you think you were weakest?" Mr Manager replied "That big green area!" (points to pitch).