mtb buddy west yorkshire

stevencourcier
stevencourcier Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in MTB rides
Just moved to ecceleshill and don't know the area so looking for a riding buddy or a group so show me some routes

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    You're not too far from Stainburn, slightly further North than where you are, and Gisburn is across the border into Lancashire, again, quite easy to get to from where you are. Also, the Peaks aren't far from you.

These are only really useful suggestions if you have a car though. I don't know the area well for riding from your doorstep sadly. I'm in Huddersfield and am yet to venture out into the wilds of the Pennines.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    Ecceleshill in Bradford?

I live in the Odsal area...
  • Stevo1811
    Stevo1811 Posts: 45
    Hi live on the outskirts of Bradford. Happy to hook up if you want to ride locally. Some good group rides around Halifax and Leeds, but don't know any in Bradford though
  • prycey
    prycey Posts: 34
    I would be interested in group rides around Leeds, can you let me know about them?
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    I know of a group ride in Bradford, Starts from the Shelf/Woodside area just off Halifax Road.
  • Mark909
    Mark909 Posts: 456
    There's a North Leeds MTB group on facebook. You might want to check them out