My new Wilier Cento SR

Comments

• josehernandez
    josehernandez Posts: 243
    Bit biased but that is funkin beautiful. If there's a better looking bike than this i've yet to see it.
    Starting to wish I got a gloss finish after seeing yours and slowandsteady's

Be better if we could see it in your message box though, you need to upload pics from pc to photobucket or something similar and copy and paste the image link in the message box.

Liking the understated wheels, are they racing quattros with all the bunk taken off, also how are you finding the ritchey road slick tyres ?
  • bikeboy35
    bikeboy35 Posts: 42
    hi mate thank you very much appreciated!! im real happy with it and wow it wants to go, yes there racing quattros de-badged and stripped down they seem very nice wheels! really solid i have smashed them on a few holes already and still no movement.

I think i will use these in winter and then maybe get some zipps or comic slrs, got my eye on some others to. stickers will be coming off on them aswell!

tyres seem great i have no issues but only clocked 90 dry miles another 60 tomorrow morning. they are not my first choice but i will run them down then swap for maybe some veloflex ones or vittorias

im useless on computers they were from flickr i tried downloading some from pc but come up the file is to large im not sure how to change the properties any suggestions?
  • josehernandez
    josehernandez Posts: 243
    Need to upload pics from pc to http://s13.photobucket.com/ Once the pics have uploaded click on them there should be a "links to share this photo" IMG box on the right hand side of page which you want to copy and paste inside Bike radar message box. Et voila.