edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
Farage is Malaysian for vagina - just saying :D

For the pedants I know it is spelt Faraj
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Jedward is Irish for c*nt :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    In the 1890's there was medical concern over the effects of cycling could have on the vagina. However the 1890's being what they were the vagina was refered to as:- The "Organ of matrimonial necessity" :shock:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    In the 1890's there was medical concern over the effects of cycling could have on the vagina. However the 1890's being what they were the vagina was refered to as:- The "Organ of matrimonial necessity" :shock:

I suppose it's the same one that plays "Here comes the bride" ?
    :wink:

The older I get, the better I was.

• ct8282
    ct8282 Posts: 414
    arran77 wrote:
    Jedward is Irish for c*nt :lol:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Vaginal linguistics/flatulence..... or as I like to call it, 'The victory honk' :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    seanoconn wrote:
    Vaginal linguistics/flatulence..... or as I like to call it, 'The victory honk' :D
    I quite like the term 'Queef'
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    team47b wrote:

Developing on from OP's comments it should also be noted that Puki is the 'C' word in Malay - a running joke that has kept many of us smiling when readiing Garfield cartoons with his teddy bear, aka "Pooky".
  • Mike Healey
    Mike Healey Posts: 1,023
    izza wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Developing on from OP's comments it should also be noted that Puki is the 'C' word in Malay - a running joke that has kept many of us smiling when readiing Garfield cartoons with his teddy bear, aka "Pooky".

and the Austrian bike manufacturer, Puky?
    Organising the Bradford Kids Saturday Bike Club at the Richard Dunn Sports Centre since 1998
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbradfordcyclingclub/
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Cona is the 'C' word in Potuguese and is pronounced 'Kona', not seen many Kona bikes here there are a *few konas on bikes :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    See tons of these here in mallorca and the name always makes me smile and i think, i couldnt ride that in the uk. Look nice bikes too!

http://www.bicicletasquer.com/
  • neilo23
    neilo23 Posts: 783
    A slang German word is Muschi. For some reason my German girlfriend didn't like me calling her "mush" before I knew this.