Gallows poll

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited May 2013 in The bottom bracket
No really, just been listening to this whilst on the rollers, really good track for increasing cadence.

yes

no

WTF

I'm polled out :?
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Me too. I'm here for you bud
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Bolero would do it too
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Bolero would do it too

Most people automatically think of Torville and Dean twatting around on the ice when they hear Bolero, but I remember Bo Derek in the film '10' :roll:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    team47b wrote:
    No really, just been listening to this whilst on the rollers, really good track for increasing cadence.

yes

no

WTF

You have the roller bug and its all my fault. Some tunes for the rollers for you to try. Don't have a heart attack though or Mrs H would kill me if I didn't go out to Portugal and fix that Teutonic heap of yours regularly in your absence.

Beethoven : Flight of the Bumblebee
    William Tell Overture
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Piotr Ilitch Tchaïkovski : Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture
    Lil Louis : French Kiss
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b wrote:

yes

no

WTF

You have the roller bug and its all my fault. Some tunes for the rollers for you to try. Don't have a heart attack though or Mrs H would kill me if I didn't go out to Portugal and fix that Teutonic heap of yours regularly in your absence.

Beethoven : Flight of the Bumblebee
    William Tell Overture
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Piotr Ilitch Tchaïkovski : Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture
    Lil Louis : French Kiss

So, I am familiar with the first 4 but had clearly forgotten the last one, I was outside working on the teutonic piece of excellence, all windows and doors wide open, (don't know if you're familiar with the concept of a really hot day) music turned full up, neighbours enjoying the peace and tranquility of their garden, first 5 minutes I'm under the car thinking what a great suggestion R has come up with, Mrs H is on the rollers, then we both remembered the rest of the track, why am I not surprised coming from you, the neighbours certainly were surprised and went straight out to buy some rollers taking it to be a personal recommendation from her indoors :shock:
  • pinno
    edited May 2013
    team47b wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    N0...out :?

A (don't know if you're familiar with the concept of a really hot day) music turned full up, ...indoors B the neighbours certainly were surprised and went straight out to buy some rollers taking it to be a personal recommendation from her indoors

A I was born in Kenya - I long for hot days. On the odd occassion when its 'warm' (in my vocabulary) here in Scotland, I love watching the locals melt, moan and become incapacitated - fills me with joy the miserable miserables.

B Pinarello001 - influencing culture from afar, my greatest accolade yet.
  • team47b
    I was aware of where you wos born, hence my suggestion for you to move south, way way south :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    I was aware of where you wos born, hence my suggestion for you to move south, way way south :D

I refuse to go to Portugal - you'd be that dodgy neighbour wanting me to fix things all the time, only turning up when you want something.

If you think i'm going back to Kenya - forget it. The tinternet is slow and intermittant there, I know you wnat rid of me but thats a bit below the belt.

Anyhoo (vernacular), have you got a reverse gear on that thing of yours ? Was it part of the checkpoint Charlie/Bratwurst international spy swap payment ?
  • team47b
    Only help with tractor restoration :D

The isetta was born in Bavaria in 1956 and shipped to the UK where it lived until it retired to Portugal 'cos it was fed up with all that rain.

normal amount of gears just arranged upside down...

gears.jpg
  • pinno
    My trattor has 5 gears. You'd like granny gear. Very very slow and torquey.

I'm impressed with the shiny Miesserschmidt dive bomber celeste paintwork.

Talking of which:
    Messerschmitt_KR200_1955_Australia.jpg

Long way to go for that one, its in Australia.
  • team47b
    your picture does not reach these distant shores please try again :D
  • seanoconn
    team47b wrote:

I refuse to go to Portugal - you'd be that dodgy neighbour wanting me to fix things all the time, only turning up when you want something.

If you think i'm going back to Kenya - forget it. The tinternet is slow and intermittant there, I know you wnat rid of me but thats a bit below the belt.

Anyhoo (vernacular), have you got a reverse gear on that thing of yours ? Was it part of the checkpoint Charlie/Bratwurst international spy swap payment ?
    I hear north is nice this time of year. Pinarello moving 200 miles north, avoiding any landmass would be ideal.
  • seanoconn
    Possible thread of the year brewing here :roll:

I don't blame you t47b, you're obviously easily led :wink:
  • team47b
    seanoconn wrote:

I'm easily confused too :shock:
  • seanoconn
    team47b wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I'm easily confused too :shock:
    That's a dangerous combination for a little guy who's easy to wrestle to the ground.
  • team47b
    nothing little about my 55kgs, may need to lose a bit of weight too :shock:

easy to wrestle to the ground 'cos I spend most of my time laying down anyway. There's an expression here about why we always have a chair next to the bed, so we can sit and rest a while after the intense exercise of getting out of bed in the morning
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

I bet you are from Croydon seanthecon. Thats just the sort of 'the Surrey set' attitude. I bet you wear and sleep in a pink twin set too:

spacer.gif

25299441063361p.jpg

$T2eC16h,!zcE9s4g4wCeBRhQgDcO0g~~60_12.JPG
  • seanoconn
    Don't knock Croydon till you've tried it. The town is very proud of its architectural history

C7FF31D5-97FE-483A-8452-3E86CAB13B94-3035-00000526FE532D1F_zps02b15d2f.jpg

And some amazing bargains to be found in the town centre. Free stabbings fri-sun.

So I like the feel of pink velour on my skin, what of it?!