no vids this time, but I liked this pic :D

936373_459155230830263_1187302816_n.jpg

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Who is that sexy man :P
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    I wish the pro photographers would take more pics there as it's actually quite hard to c0ck it up on that big berm after the foot bridge :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I wish the pro photographers would take more pics there as it's actually quite hard to c0ck it up on that big berm after the foot bridge :)

I was stood on the bridge with my son watching the riders when 1 guy fell off going under the bridge. As he's led there rolling around in pain, my son says "daddy, why can't he ride his bike properly?" At the top of his voice :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I was stood on the bridge with my son watching the riders when 1 guy fell off going under the bridge. As he's led there rolling around in pain, my son says "daddy, why can't he ride his bike properly?" At the top of his voice :lol:
    :D Well I didn't say impossible, but it's one of the places I haven't fallen off. Famous last words as I'll be there later this month and will probably be back into my old habits :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]