The Terrible Tuesday Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning sex offenders

Revision. Superbitch is here. This displeases me, so I'm up early to get on with stuff before she can properly annoy me and put me in a bad mood.

TTFN

Comments

• cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Not such a terrible Tuesday for me. The sun is shining and I brought the other bike into work this morning just to give it a run out. Excepting the idiot BMW driver it was a good way to start the day.

Three more days to put up with then I'm off to Portugal for a week.

Swimming to look forward to tonight but until then I suppose I'd better finish off the interview preparations.

Later......
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I'm still here despite the best efforts of my job trying to kill me off.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Yo, AB; if y'ain't prepared to take her out the picture, why not clip the boyfriend? She got no reason to be 'round, then.

Mornin' window lickers,

Thought I'd get in before the daily episode of 'Crudanation Street' begins ('The simple tale of two people, trying to be noticed by the other, in a story of unrequited hormones and stickiness, set in a typical English web forum'). I have popcorn for later, if anyone wants some.

Today will be meetings and you-tubage whilst trying to avoid any sort of heavy lifting or 'work'. I have five weeks until the new job starts and a lot of 'knowledge transfer' to do, but all my machines are currently dead in the water. They've got five weeks to get 'em sorted, otherwise 'knwoledge transfer' will be slightly more philosophical than practical. My new work mantra is ' it's not my monkey; it's not my circus'.

Onwards! To coffee! And the caffiene shakes!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Morning bollock cuppers - on earlies today and the weather is meant to be good, so providing there are no catastrophes in work I might, just possibly manage a bike ride later on.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Clank wrote:
    Thought I'd get in before the daily episode of 'Crudanation Street' begins ('The simple tale of two people, trying to be noticed by the other, in a story of unrequited hormones and stickiness, set in a typical English web forum'). I have popcorn for later, if anyone wants some.
    This!

Morning Losers!

I have the day off as a Virgin man will be coming in to set up my interwebs. Whether he leaves a virgin man will depend on how fast my interweb is running before he leaves! This means I've had a lie in, so was up at 7:30, 2 hours later than normal. Bliss :)
    Need to go to the bank as I don't think they've updated my address, then I'm out for a ride on the road bike and doing some tinkering with the Blender.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Clank - plus spud

Morning

Semi commute in this morning as its financial year end and I assume a late one, so parked at a mates 12 miles from work and as I got there early a nice little loop to get the miles up.

Right off to excel things.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning lady boys,

Episode one waylander is awesome.

Today I'm leaving the office early and going to Bristol and visit a close friend and her offspring I will be used as a climbing frame for the day so hopefully will calm down some what.
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning Bum Banditos,

Another day stuck in the office, I really should go see one of our paramedics and see if they can give me a caffine iv as I cant drink enough coffee to stay awake. In other news it is now 3 weeks since I last smoked a cig as I have been using one of those e-cig thingies, seems to be helping as I managed to cycle up a hill without collapsing or spewing my ring at the top :)

anyway I suppose I should go look busy in case the boss walks in.
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Episode one waylander is awesome.
    hahaha

Episode two waylander saves the CC but does he get the girl? Tune in next week

Morning all, late for work today as i've got a puncture on both bikes?! Had the bikes for about a year and havnt had a sigle puncture then two in the same weekend. Wierd. Nyway payday today so new shiny bits and what not, hair cut and maybe some fresh garms.
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    Mornin Fudge nuggets,

For the first time in what feels like forever, i actualy have some time for my 10am brew n biscuit :shock:
    Last week of my 'handover' to somebody who is going to be doing my shizzle while i go and save the world, or something like that anyway.
    sun is out, weathers nice so a spin out later is on the cards, toodles.
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    Once upon a time there was a woodmonkey, he played bikes and ate bacons all weekend and on Monday too, he looked forward to the same on Tuesday, they all lived happily ever after. The end.
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

today is my Monday :) I've got a colleague in today so i'm showing him around site so he can cover me when i'm on holiday etc.

not much else to report except i'm going out on the DH bike to cwmcarn later and the sun is out.

laters :D

oh and I can't wait to see episode 3 :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

I'm stll 3 sheets to the wind and unsteady on the old feet so I'm back off to bed in a minute

Jebus
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    welshkev wrote:

I've heard theres a few twists later in the series. Ive heard rumors that TKM gets killed off
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    welshkev wrote:

I've heard theres a few twists later in the series. Ive heard rumors that TKM gets killed off

I think the'yre planning on a plane crashing into 'Routes, Rides and Holidays', just as someone from Wales enquires about a double place on an MTB trip to Avoriaz.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Busy day in work but made slightly easier by the 12 hour day I put in yesterday to clear stuff from my desk. All been replaced this morning though with more stuff but am whizzing through it today so aiming on being out in time to get to the gym this evening. Just checked the weather forecast for the weekend for the parentals and it's showing sunshine and sunshine! This will equal Pimms o'clock.

Currently sorting out an architect for the mothership to look at doing some plans for the current property to sell the garden off as building plots and maximise monies for buying in the country. Something odd going on with the registration of the house by the farm though as after some digging at Land Registry I still can't find it and I know it has been through several transactions which would have required compulsory registration...

In a moment of madness yesterday I entered a 10k off road run in the FOD at the end of May (my first one of the year :? ) and the ballot for the 2014 London Marathon. Doubt I will get that one so looking at ones in Berlin and Barcelona as well.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • pesky_jones
    MissCMC wrote:
    Currently sorting out an architect for the mothership to look at doing some plans for the current property to sell the garden off as building plots and maximise monies for buying in the country.

green belt to buildable land? big monies
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Clank wrote:
    :D Something tells me this one will run and run...

Afternoon People,

Surviving in the office today, legs are a bit shot after too much headwind on the pedal in this morning and the wind is sure to reverse direction in time for going home :roll: Wish I lived somewhere near proper biking stuff like Welsh'luckbarsteward'Kev. Right, time for more coffee and to hell with my bladder :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    [: Wish I lived somewhere near proper biking stuff like Welsh'luckbarsteward'Kev. Right, time for more coffee and to hell with my bladder :P

:lol:

I've posted it before but this is the view from my window :wink:

p4pb3256811.jpg
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    did you take that photo with a pinhole camera?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Feeling a bit more alive now, still not going to do much yet though, and just been given the news that our tenant in wolvo is handing in her notice which means finding someone else to rent our place, or more likely us selling up.

still, next door is for sale and as we have a 2 bed layout compared to 3 we can pitch at a lower price so thats cool in a way, might get a bit more interest
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    EH_Rob wrote:
    did you take that photo with a pinhole camera?

I took it with a really crap nokia camera phone a few years back :lol:
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    haha. was the phone drunk at the time?
  • pesky_jones
    still better then GTs phone
  • Thewaylander
    Spending the day at close friends, helps turn the brain off. With a nice wander around Leigh woods.

Ride tomorrow though!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    still better then GTs phone

Beat me to it!
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    [: Wish I lived somewhere near proper biking stuff like Welsh'luckybarsteward'Kev. Right, time for more coffee and to hell with my bladder :P

:lol:

I've posted it before but this is the view from my window :wink:

p4pb3256811.jpg
    I don't like you any more...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Living in Wales is awesome... Gotta admit that.
  • Stevo_666
    Living in Wales is awesome... Gotta admit that.
    From a mountain biking point of view, yep :wink:
  • Thewaylander
    There is another POV?