Vtech Poll

seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,401
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
Right, lets clear this up as there appears to be some confusion.

a) You generally agree with Vtech
b) You generally disagree with Vtech
c) You disagree with Vtech because its fashionable/fun
d) You disagree but only because you apparently misunderstood what Vtech was saying
e) Who's this Vtech character?
f) Vtech is fast becoming a forum treasure and should be nurtured
g) Vtech should be neutered

( Shhh, you love it Vtech :wink: )
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    a) Why isn't this set up as an actual poll?
    b) Not enough options.
  • seanoconn
    You can set actual polls??
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    have you never looked at the tabs below the posting box?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • seanoconn
    nicklouse wrote:
    Nope. I don't suppose you could do me a solid and delete this thread so I could have another crack with a proper poll? I've always liked you nicklouse
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    You'd better make sure you add all the correct options when you make the poll. For example, i would like to vote:

It doesn't matter whether or not you agree with VTECH; he is fast becoming a forum treasure and should be nurtured.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Rolf F wrote:
    You'd better make sure you add all the correct options when you make the poll. For example, i would like to vote:

It doesn't matter whether or not you agree with VTECH; he is fast becoming a forum treasure and should be nurtured.

Quite right!
    He is what every forum needs - someone with an opinion.
    Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes not, but I am interested in what he has to say.
    I have debated back and forth with people on here and I welcome the chance to put forward my points of view and also learn how others think. VTech is no different.
    It could perhaps be viewed as being slightly bullying to have such a poll, but I'm sure VTech is big enough and ugly enough to rise above it. :lol: Besides, I think he may actually enjoy it. :wink:
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

Quite right!
    He is what every forum needs - someone with an opinion.
    Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes not, but I am interested in what he has to say.
    I have debated back and forth with people on here and I welcome the chance to put forward my points of view and also learn how others think. VTech is no different.
    It could perhaps be viewed as being slightly bullying to have such a poll, but I'm sure VTech is big enough and ugly enough to rise above it. :lol: Besides, I think he may actually enjoy it. :wink:
    My point entirely, he deserves his own poll. I realised he was a treasure before any of you lot did, so back off :lol:
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Rolf F wrote:

It doesn't matter whether or not you agree with VTECH; he is fast becoming a forum treasure and should be neutered.

FTFY.

Back to the poll. Can't you just put it in as an edit?

But add as option:- "I agree or disagree with VTech when he says something I agree or disagree with, just like any other forum member, anything else would be prejudice"

The older I get, the better I was.

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Rolf F wrote:

It doesn't matter whether or not you agree with VTECH; he is fast becoming a forum treasure and should be neutered.

Neutering seems harsh, Rolf.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Ben6899 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

Neutering seems harsh, Rolf.
    By neutering him it would just unleash anarchy as all the non neutered trolls would try to take over. And Hitler would start building roads or doing something else socially responsible like picking litter off the beach. Whatever he felt would put a smile on old ladies' faces that day.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Can we have a poll to see if we'd like a poll. :mrgreen:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Can we have a poll to see if we'd like a poll. :mrgreen:

Nothing wrong with a pole, they make some luvverly sausages.

The older I get, the better I was.

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    h) vtech should tell me what to think, if he can't then I'm sure he has a friend who could :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    seanoconn wrote:
    My point entirely, he deserves his own poll. I realised he was a treasure before any of you lot did, so back off :lol:

Well I thought he was cool before Framebag-gate :lol:
    nathancom wrote:
    And Hitler would start building roads or doing something else socially responsible like picking litter off the beach. Whatever he felt would put a smile on old ladies' faces that day.

You know it doesn't count as a Godwin unless you mention Nazis. Hitler isn't enough.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    seanoconn wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Nope. I don't suppose you could do me a solid and delete this thread so I could have another crack with a proper poll? I've always liked you nicklouse

...more sycophantic behaviour. I'd larf if he didn't. Anyhoo, this has taken off now and its too good to delete.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!