Manic Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Terrible nights sleep as something kept beeping as its stupid battery spat out the remnants of its stupid life. Thought it was the smoke detector so destroyed that at about 12:30 then realised it wasn't that, so at 2:30 I dismantled the carbon monoxide detector. If it was trying to warn me, I didn't care. At least I'd die in quietness!

Any who, work then judo. That is all.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Morning

After yesterdays cycling, heavy gardening and pub I was asleep by 10pm - so in thoery should feel refreshed, but not yet.

Onwards to a very manic monday, all without bacon.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Hunfnersnuzwha?

Soooo tired.....

So, this is what passes for a Monday morning? Clearly I need to decrease the amount of blood in my caffiene stream.

The weekend was spent in the garage trying to prep racer nouveau for the new season - we're still nowhere close. On the plus side, at least it feels like I haven't had a break! Next weekend I go out and play bikes.

Work? Yeah, there will be some of that.

Onwards! To coffee! And maybe bacons!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning slags

Revision meh continues, nearly there, just 4 more days to go until freedom and bikes. For now though it's caffeine time.

TTFN
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Busy, busy weekend and no bikes involved at all. Just a weekend of washing, ironing, gardening, taking car loads of junk to the dump etc etc etc. Nice to get into work for a rest even though I'm minionless again this week.

Three interviewees lined up for Wednesday so hopefully fill the vacancy sooner rather than later.

Time for tea and interview question prepping.

Later......
  • Morning all,

Its Monday, i hate mondays.

Im ill, i hate being ill.

My work PC is running slower than i am today.

On the plus side I do have bacon, not only do i have bacon but it was free which makes it taste that so much better.
    2013 Cube Analog
    2011 GT aggressor - For sale
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning Jizz moppers,

Sore this morning after riding the Commonwealth games track in Glasgow. Have to say it's a lot of fun (great dual descender line) and the best bit is it's less than half an hour from my house.
    Anyway best go top up my coffee cup as its empty
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    Morning Gays

Sold the house on Friday (again), so spent Sat viewing houses. It never fails to amuse me how some people live.

Lunch with Outlaws followed by Iron Man 3 yesterday.

No bike action unfortunately, but going to Antur on Friday so happy days :D

Now where did i put that motivation....?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning monkies,

Back in the office and trying to stay focused, not an easy prospect.

Still managed a good few rides last week, try for some more this week.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

As many of you have read via facebook, Today is 12 months since Kaise went missing at Rheola (29th being the Sunday) but still remember the Monday on here vividly as people fired off messages hoping for his safe return. As such, whilst I am off drinking later, I shall be raising a glass or a two to our absent friend and Crudcatcher Legend.

Today my mate is coming up from Wolvo for a session on the pop and to head out for my tranny friends birthday, but before that I'm off to get haircutted, shaved, buy a new outfit maybe, gym and coffee.

Anyway, If the good Lord spares us and the creeks dont rise, I'll see you all later

Take care
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    indeed Gaz, will lift a glass later for a real gent...
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    ^ this +1
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    + potato
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Morning bumders

I'll echo gaz in raising a glass to Kaise, only met him the once but he was a top bloke and thoughts go out to all his family and friends.

After a weekend with the gf it's back to uni work today *sighs* only 10 days then 2nd years done and dusted and I can go back to having a life and riding bikes again! I've ridden more this month than I have the rest of this year so far combined so I can't wait to get back out there and get training for the c2c, lets just hope that mysterious thing known as summer shows up!!

Anyways I needs food of the non-bacon variety, laters!!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning all.

Good weekend of riding in general. On saturday I did the flitch pass old railway bishops stortford to braintree and back - thanks lagrange for directions, I got chased by the gypsy dog like you warned me of! Sunday was sweet, there were five us out and all ready to dig so pretty much built a whole new line including a berm to berm and a drop, should be finished next weekend. Also nailed a twenty to twenty five foot drop on an existing line, got some phone clips but pretty crap quality il upload later.

At uni now but dossing because it's mind numbing.

Laterz
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Olah all.

Blimey am I aching like well I don't know what after farming all day yesterday. Also covered in bruises and have managed to pull some muscles down my side trying to jump over a gate. All in all a good day though so I'm happy and I slept relatively well last night too. Found out that the house up the road from the farm is coming on the market soon and the mothership (after about 10 years of us telling her to move closer to the farm) is now considering selling the house and moving! Best thing about this is if she does I will be buying me a horse asap, so I can get back to being a burden on her time even more as she told me this weekend I only go home when I have nothing else to do.

Work is busy busy but glad I came in on the weekend to clear a load of stuff as my desk looks slightly less scary than it was when I left it on Friday. Domesticity of food shopping to look forward to tonight and quite fancy going to see Iron Man but no one wants to go as they only like girly films. :(

Looking forward to Friday as I have me a four day weekend lined up so will be disappearing up to the parentals, organising wedding stuff for bridezilla and yes I will have my bike with me so will be out running and riding (I am not looking forward to the sore derriere that will result from the riding).

Was lovely waking up to a quiet house this morning with no frying food smells or valleys people shouting at each other.

Laters
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Looks good Iron man don't it. All my mates are loved up so only go with there partners and i point bank refuse to be that lonely person in the cinema!
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254
    MissCMC wrote:
    ...and quite fancy going to see Iron Man but no one wants to go as they only like girly films. :( ...

...All my mates are loved up so only go with there partners and i point bank refuse to be that lonely person in the cinema!

I have an idea! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Gazlar
    tudj wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:
    ...and quite fancy going to see Iron Man but no one wants to go as they only like girly films. :( ...

...All my mates are loved up so only go with there partners and i point bank refuse to be that lonely person in the cinema!

I have an idea! :lol::lol::lol:

I see where you're going with this and ok yeah its quite wrong but also probably best for both of them

So youre suggesting MissCmc goes and films it on her phone and sends it to waylander?

Ive not seen any of them, i mean if i want to see a Downey pretending to be a superhero ill go and visit a special school
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Sounds like an answer to me, I'm not suitable for human company at the moment.
  • MissCMC
    Sod that! He can pay to get in and send me the video so I can watch it for free.
  • Thewaylander
    hmm very uncharitable...
  • MissCMC
    Maybe I don't want to sit in the cinema on my own either! Thought of how uncharitable you are making me do that? Huh?
  • Gazlar
    Right then....looks like im filming a downey in a superhero costume and sending it to both of you!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Watcha, pederasts.

I'm on a Radiation Protection Supervisor training course for a couple of days. On the good side I'm out of the office. On the bad side I'm on a Radiation Protection Supervisor course. :?

So far I've had 5 mugs of caffeine. I really need more but the diuretic effect is making itself felt so I'm not sure if it's a wise thing to do.

So far today I have eaten piggiemeat and bahlamb meat. This evening we are scheduled to eat fishmeat and/or another variety of piggiemeat, so the day isn't a total waste. :)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Thewaylander
    yeh well im not very nice so, :)

And Gaz dooo it! will broadcast you on Youtube! make you even more famous!
  • MissCMC
    Well I'm even less nice. Back in your rocking chair!

Sounds like fun Gaz. I look forward to the results of this. :)
  • Thewaylander
    Hmm put in my chair... can i have my blanket please?
  • MissCMC
    Slippers, pipe and Horlicks aswell dear? :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Dont offer him whore licks, hell get stiffy in his peepee
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Eeek boys are dirty!