Fridayyyyyy!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers!

So, met up with the 2 bipolars yesterday... nowt happened. I think I was being "checked out" though, so you never know what the future holds.

Today is a stupidly hot girls birthday at work. She is out of my league sadly, but that won't stop me stalking her! Drinks after work to celebrate are going to be drunk (also it's payday!)

Any who, Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Morning

TKM - don't forget to record it when it happens :)

Very tired this morning because I ended staying in a hotel after a few work drinks, i'm sure the wife will be in a mood after my 'surprise, I'm staying over' text I sent at 22.30 - oh well forgiveness / permission argument wins again.

Work of a load of grief today without the joys of the pub later as I'm getting my haircut :(

Right of for a full English
  • tlw1
    Meant to say, staying in a great hotel and had a fantastic meal last night and finally booked into my room in the early hours to find hand cream and tissues on the bedside cabinet - how CC
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Bacons!

T'is all.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    who needs sleep? well actually I do.... been up since, well forever. sorted the bike last night so that's a plus but off to the dentist this morning so they can rip a tooth out and tell me i eat too much cakes :roll:

:roll:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

I'm concerned why you want to see me naked :shock: Fair enough there is the possibility of 2 naked girls too.... but I'd be naked on it aswell! :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Mornin people's

Last day of work before a relatively quiet weekend this week, finishing a 2 so that's a bonus.

No ride today, did philips park at whitefield yesterday that is a fun loop and builds a bit of confidence on the jumps.

Bacons will be consumed as today is Friday and you have to keep tradition going :wink:

Laters
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Ayup,

Just the small matter of 13 hours at work standing between me and my dinner. It will not defeat me.

Sun is shining so I'll enjoy riding the bike to work if nowt else.

Later
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Tired...

But managed a ride yesterday, so managed a few hours kipp from being utterly shattered.

Not sure how the patience will hold up today, but gotta do my best.

Laters fellow skivers
  • I need bacons but I forgot to get money so bowl of cereal will have to suffice.

Weather looks nice but rain forecast.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

technology is against me this morning. the wireless internet is slower than me trying to climb a hill and the wireless dongle thingy that I use is out of credit, I've tried to top it up but it says that the postcode the card is registered to is different to the one I've given. it's worked for the last 18 months ffs and my company hasn't moved unless they haven't told me and I was there last week!!!!!! now I can't remember my password to try and change the postcode.

but at least it's friday :D went for another good ride last night with northern monkey, I swear pushing a DH bike up a track is harder than climbing on the bike :lol:

laters
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

I'm concerned why you want to see me naked :shock: Fair enough there is the possibility of 2 naked girls too.... but I'd be naked on it aswell! :?

because I need a good laugh :)
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    TFI Friday.

I'm also knackered this morning and have a 3 hour badminton session this afternoon. I can see a few beers and falling asleep in my armchair later.

Might slob out completely tonight and have take away pizza. At least that is something to look forward to and help get me through the morning.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Just spent way too much money on some new wheels. Revision meh continues today. Might go ride bikes or go for a run, something to get some fresh air.

TTFN
  • Morning all,

In work today but being non-productive as possible, trawling the internet and buying up new parts for my bike ready for this summers riding. Also waiting on a bacon, sausage and egg sandwich to be delivered.

Be jealous.
    2013 Cube Analog
    2011 GT aggressor - For sale
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

As is most often the case today is my thursday so that meants I have aroused myself early and am now off to do the weekly shop before work, because the shopping needs to be done nobody else bothers to get such things as bread and milk so that means I'm having jaffa cakes for breakfast. As I have already stated this will be before work, this means that after shopping I will have work, for ten hours, followed by a midnight gym session as i feel thats the safest time to go in without my rippling bod being watched ;)

In other news, there is none, so if the good lord spares us and the creeks dont rise I'll be back later

T'rah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    'sup, pederasts.

Piggiemeats have been devoured. I have this afternoon off. I'm going riding. WIN!

Just the small matter of work expecting me to do stuff this morning to resolve and the weekend awaits. :)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Morning Ladies

Midnight gym stalking is even a little too obsessive for me so I will give that a miss tonight.

Parents evening last night was odd. Strange walking around my old school with my little sister and brother. There were a number of people that I recognised that I used to go to school with who now have children of 12 years old, scary stuff! However it appears that my sister is a swot and a 'delight to teach' so nothing bad to report which is disappointing. However I have discovered that I would quite like to go back to school to learn welsh (this has nothing to do with her incredibly attractive welsh teacher at all whatsoever :roll: ).

Absolutely shattered after not getting home until late as had to do bed time and bath time and reading stories into the night, and then sorting out stuff with the Teenager ready for her to go to Tanzania next week. I have discovered however that if I put Made in Chelsea on catch up when I go to bed I fall asleep pretty well at the moment.

Today is busy busy. I have a stack of work to do from yesterday and still more rolling in today. Sun is shining though so this makes things a bit better. Planning a day at the farm on Sunday to sort out sheep to go to market.

Laters
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    Morning uphill gardeners,
    Snapped a spoke yesterday, this did not please me!
    'Tis Friday, this pleases me!
    I don't have a job, I stay at home with the kids, this doesn't stop at weekends, this renders Friday feelin pointless, this does not please me!
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    MissCMC wrote:
    I have discovered however that if I put Made in Chelsea on catch up when I go to bed I fall asleep pretty well

Laters
    Does it not make your blood boil and want to start punching the "actors" repeatedly, only stopping when there is no strength left in your weary body, and they are all laying in a bloody heap?
    Just me then!
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:
    Morning Ladies

However I have discovered that I would quite like to go back to school to learn welsh (this has nothing to do with her incredibly attractive welsh teacher at all whatsoever :roll: ).

but I thought FoD was in England. or do they go to school in Monmouth? :?
  • MissCMC
    Your geography is correct, and your assumption of schooling in Monmouth is also correct! Well done.

Bit of a history of us all trailing down to school in Monmouth at some point, usually for Sixth Form, but she has decided to go the whole hog and go down there for the whole of big school.

And yes Made in Chelsea is frustrating, but it's also utterly boring and unfortunately addictive. I'm waiting for someone to give Spencer an absolute beating for being a total twunt.
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Afternoon, lunchtime pints ahoy for me. Should make the afternoon a bit more pleasant. Works been gack this week. Mate is coming down for a few beers after work, so no doubt we will sample some of Cardiffs least salubrious drinking establishments this fine evening. Need to get bacons in for tomorrow morning to vanquish what will surely be an evil hangover, before I proceed to my mates to rebuild my bike.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs!

Bike's in the car but too much work means no lunch time.

Weekend looks like it might be better, parents tomorrow and coaching session on Sunday.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:
    Morning Ladies

However I have discovered that I would quite like to go back to school to learn welsh (this has nothing to do with her incredibly attractive welsh teacher at all whatsoever :roll: ).

but I thought FoD was in England. or do they go to school in Monmouth? :?

I decided to try to learn welsh but Instead of "learning" I learned to imitate language lab tapes, so the extent of my Welsh is (pardon the spelling)

ga i weld eich allwedd os gwelwch yn dda - can I have/see your room key please

I can also introduce my broth Elved to Mrs Williams, problem is neither of my miserable barsteward brothers will change their name to Elved so I am factually correct
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Amazing! We teach the kids various phrases in foreign languages as they love it (usually these are rude phrases 'cos that's all kids want to know). My little brother 'Kenekies' a lot (apparently this is Welsh for farting) and I did half my degree in German and studied law out there for a year so I have managed to teach him a lot of rude words. I also have a habit of swearing in German in the office as no one then understands what I am saying.
  • Gazlar
    Ahh All i can remember in German is, was mach du in deinem schlafzimmer

Or what do you do in your bedroom? I dunno why thats all I can remember though
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    It's 'macht' I believe.

I wonder why that's all you can remember! :lol:
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    I swear in English and Swedish. need to get some German slang sorted. TBH i should know a bit as the EX used to use German when she was pissed with me.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    I played kacky pen (card game) on holiday.
  • welshkev
    I never learned welsh. i'm limited to what it says on the street signs :lol:

I lived in spain for 3 and a bit years so my Spanish is ok - no where near as good as it was when I lived there though :(