MissCMC and Waylander (aka Wednesday) Thread...

13»

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    He's a stalker! And clearly it's not just females he stalks...

This coming from my stalker!!!!

And there was a few people there that night that saw Kevs stalker
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:
    He's a stalker! And clearly it's not just females he stalks...

This coming from my stalker!!!!

And there was a few people there that night that saw Kevs stalker

There certainly were :lol:

I'm glad I've moved since gaz has been to my house though ;)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Gazlar wrote:
    On train home now muddy and happy, 28 miles done, 2k of metres climbing and in 5 hours including getting lost and still more in the legs, just not a great pace more.
    I'd say that's an alright pace to be honest, I recon that's what we'll be looking at for CC2CC!

So you all know, it was I that changed the thread title, just thought it apt ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

So you all know, it was I that changed the thread title, just thought it apt ;)

Or an act of jealousy because someone on here has caught your eye and was getting too much attention from another member of the crudcatcher? I put it to the jury that Mr Kickingmule felt left out and due to his longing for Mr Waylander acted out of rage at the attention Miss Cmc was showing him.

No more questions your honour
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    there is a difference between attention and pity.
  • Gazlar
    Well yeah she probably is pitying you, but that still could push TKM over the edge ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Could be a laugh to watch
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    :lol: As far as I'm concerned, I'm jealous of any relationships, being Mr. Single of Singleton.

I'm the Scrooge of the relationship world! :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    but on the bright side, look how much you could earm by wiring your home to the grid and putting back power into it by turning your bedroom into a wankfurnace
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    and now I have to find a way to use the word 'wankfurnace' in everyday conversation. Well played sir.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Gazlar
    Youre welcome, but use it carefully, the power is in your hands
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    the thread that just wont die.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    OMG that's an amusing word. Well done Mr Gaz! It makes me smile like the word moist (the most inappropriate word in the english language).

And yes purely pity. I'm the Queen of Singletondom.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    OMG that's an amusing word. Well done Mr Gaz! It makes me smile like the word moist (the most inappropriate word in the english language).

The irony is that mast wankfurnace rooms are indeed moist, like a tropical rainforest where the monkeys get spanked
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Word association...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    MissCMC wrote:

slit is much more inappropriate word.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    moist slit

the English language is so beautifull
  • Gazlar
    I much prefer moist velvety mound. can i use it in a sentence? You bet i can. "Waylander sat in his wankfurnace and caressed his throbbing rod as he thought of her moist velvety mound, the action of his rocking chair became more pronounced as he lost his mind thinking about her fleshy slit and as he approached the final crecendo of his vinegar strokes he spaffed all up his He Man curtains"
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    transformer curtains.
  • Gazlar
    What theyre curtains that transform into a wankrag?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Transformers - wankrags in disguise..
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    'Flange' makes me smile when a lady person says it.

I sit next to a female Engineer and I love it when she tells me about her leaking or dripping flange and how she wishes it was tighter.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Gazlar
    I like bleeding door systems on class 150/2 units as you have to "open the low level flaps and insert hose into the opening. Once its in gently twist the cock to release the pressure"
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    I like - "Your're late, your always farking late, don't bother coming next time"

Thats my favourite