Thursday, almost there...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Had my music theory lesson last night and it went well. I actually knew everything already, but I kept quiet as I'm sure in a couple of weeks I'm going to be stumped by something, so don't want to look like a know-it-all.

Tonight, meeting Hot Librarian (we didn't meet the other night) and her friend. Could be an interesting night.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TKM - male or female friend, as it makes for very different 'interesting' nights :)

Meant to have been canoeing later but a visit from corporate people has stopped play. Therefore today is work meh with no yeah
  • Morning mourning.

Had to properly drag myself into work today, may have overdone it a bit last night out on the trail with the new bike, had to be done though.

Ready for another day of misdirection, no communication & to laugh at my 'superiors' as they fail to do their job.
  • thekickingmule
    matthew h wrote:
    TKM - male or female friend, as it makes for very different 'interesting' nights :)
    It's a female friend. Oh, I also forgot to mention that they're both bi....
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

bipolar?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

bipolar?

well that could still make for an interesting night :lol:

morning all,

I woke up this morning and thought it was friday :x

but i'm off out on the DH bike with northern monkey and another mate later so that makes it better :D

and on another note. I hate people...in general everyone is a selfish, rude cnut.

that is all

laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Still haven't woken up properly this morning. Resident blackbird was nowhere to be heard so I guess he hasn’t woken up either.

One coffee and one tea later and I’m still half asleep. Might need to go for something stronger but that’ll cause a real slump later once it wears off. I think I’ll just mtfu and plod ever onwards.

More tea required.

Later……
  • thekickingmule
    welshkev wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

bipolar?

:lol: This!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    welshkev wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

bipolar?

:lol: This!

Please video this - you would become bigger legend than limes & strings in the world of CC
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' throttlebodies,

Thought I'd get in and comment before the 'Waylander and CMC Get-a-room,-you-two Show' starts! If there was ever a case of unanswered sexual tension - that is it.

Having said that, I usually associate 'sexual tension' with 'rope work'. But that's a different website.

Aaaaanyhoo, today is free work lunch but in exchange we have to have a meeting, which kinda sucks, but at least a meeting counts as work despite no work needing doing. That aside, before and after said meeting I shall be in the workshops doing unspeakable things to some unmentionable metals in the name of 'Science!' (the exclamation mark is important).

Tonight, I have a house full of visitors and a trip to the pub planned. They're neither female, nor bi, nor sexually interesting before anyone asks.

Onwards! To coffee! And catered meetings!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning inter nerds...

TKM who knew - you old dawg!

Today is my Friday, it will be a busy one, so I am preparing to get my head down & clear the decks... I am so busy, I may even refrain from orming about on here all day, like normal.

ta ta
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    matthew h wrote:

now you've a) thought about it and b) got your hopes up i can 100% guarantee you won't sleep with either of them.

consentually.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    EH_Rob wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

now you've a) thought about it and b) got your hopes up i can 100% guarantee you won't sleep with either of them.

consentually.

If they aren't awake, it doesn't count.

Morning,

Bloody tired after pootling up some bigass hills with Gazlar yesterday. Only once did I fear he was trying to get me into a ditch, but it was more like a cliff anyway. The baby sheeps were screaming at me to stop, it was almost like they've seen him there before.......

Right, work at 2pm so I'm gonna get a bit more kip.

Later
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    The remnants of last nights curry feast await me in the work fridge. That will be the highlight of my day. Off to deal with the dregs of society that we employ now. Maybe bikeriding later. Definitely pub and pints.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning Mongs!

Haven't been here all week, so thought I'd chirp in with news from the Eastern Front.

The battle for supremacy in the office is raging with casualties mounting by the day. I'm still keeping my head low, only offering shots to defend my position. Seems to be the best policy.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning ladies and lady boy types.

Another night of minimal amounts of sleep, lots coffee at work. trying to figure if i go for a ride this afternoon. it all feels so tiring currently.

Onwars to free lunch, (which i get everyday at work)
  • Appears it's not only me that's tired then. Just choked down another espresso, not that it's doing much except I may have to go release a hostage later on.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    ste_t wrote:
    EH_Rob wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

consentually.

If they aren't awake, it doesn't count.

So they will wake up Bipolar and Bare, I know that joke needs some work but hey. Is it more likely that after looking for a reason to say no to Kickingmule's offer of sexual congress, their resposonse was "oh...we're errrr......bye"

Anyway, enough preamble, you didn't come here to read that, you came to read about the main attraction and your hero. so until Miss Cmc gets here, good morning scuttlers.

As Mr T mentioned, I did try to lure him off a cliff, this is true, but other than that a very good training ride was had yesterday which left me confident that the cc2cc is doable, but also going to take every last drop out of each and every one of us, especially as the data shows that we burned 4700 calories, and that was still on a shorter ride than our shortest day. Today I feel fine though although the buttocks are a little tender, think I will have to double pad for the main event.

2pm wag at work, which means I sit around spare until it goes tits up, but seeing as there is no other spares today it probably means I'll be busy anyway. After that a gym sesh and home to bed.

So if the good lord spares us and the creeks don't rise I'll see you later

T'rah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Anzac day to day.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Gazlar
    Nooo if they're bi polar prozac is more likely what they need
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Morning ladies!

30 minute lie in this morning before a little trip to the dentist. Apparently I have lovely teeth and don't have to go again for another year. Then nipped into the marquee place to look at something for Bridezilla and was at the parentals by half 9 this morning. Quick run before it got too hot out there and now in the house annoying the mothership for the rest of the day. Lovely and sunny outside now so might go lounge around in the hammock for the afternoon.

So far I have only been shouted at once for not inviting her to the hen party (I didn't write the guest list so I don't accept any responsibility for this).

Starving - what to have for lunch...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Go to FOD, and have a bacon and egg role in the cafe before going on the DH.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    I am in the FOD. Right now. In a hammock in the garden. Why pay for bacons and eggs if I can get free ones from the fridge in the house?

And DH would scare me.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    nicklouse wrote:
    Anzac day to day.

sure was..... awesome scenes of people paying respect :D
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:
    I am in the FOD. Right now. In a hammock in the garden. Why pay for bacons and eggs if I can get free ones from the fridge in the house?

And DH would scare me.

but I bet the girls aren't as pretty in your kitchen as they are at FoD cafe :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    People, should i use some of 30+hours of toil at work to go out and ride this afternoon, its not raining so this is a rare thing
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    MissCMC wrote:

And DH would scare me.
    google maps > FOD > current location > get directions .... Damn the sun will have set by the time I get there.

but damn close to the Rents.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • welshkev
    People, should i use some of 30+hours of toil at work to go out and ride this afternoon, its not raining so this is a rare thing

you even have to ask????

of course not, no one actually rides bikes who posts here :wink:
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

And DH would scare me.

but I bet the girls aren't as pretty in your kitchen as they are at FoD cafe :lol:

The girls in there all look about 14....Bad Kev!!!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

And DH would scare me.

the one I was looking at was 19, I asked one of the lads :lol:
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

And DH would scare me.

the one I was looking at was 19, I asked one of the lads :lol:

But looked 14? I suppose older motor lower mileage, fair point and duly noted.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp