Do not click if easiliy offended.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 7,977
edited May 2013 in The Crudcatcher
My knees have started giving me grief when running so in an effort to save them I've jacked it in.

I need some cardio to burn off my extravagant lifestyle so yesterday shook hands with a man I've never met before off the internet and loaded this bad boy into my truck.

3B1B0813-CFC2-4CED-B854-3B25252EDA08-28795-00001C993341A677_zps1b14d318.jpg

Its been upgraded quite a bit from the standard spec and has been used very little since christmas.

Upgrades so far from my end are some MTB spd's to I can use my existing shoes and a red bottle cage to make it go faster, plans are to change the satellite dish of a front ring for something sleeker just because it offends my eyes.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    you also need to change your coffee tea and sugar caddies to red. You know it makes the beverages taste better.

crap seals on them though.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • homers_double
    The custom seals TF use when they service them improves the flavour.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I like the washing line it comes with under the top-tube.

Is that so you can hang your doillies out to dry, ya pansy?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Not sure i approve of the untidy dumping of the tea towells on the side.
  • Dishwasher is farther out than the counter top...
  • homers_double
    Not sure i approve of the untidy dumping of the tea towells on the side.

Thats to clean away the evidence that a bike was ever in the kitchen...
    Dishwasher is farther out than the counter top...

It came with the house and is a chunky old thing, the replacement will be intergrated.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    What's this `'gears" malarkey?
    A real man endeavouring to get fit on the road would have bought a single-speed fixie!
    Never mind, you can buy 16/32 single speed conversion kits on Ebay. It's only take a few hours to rectify your mistake

Very nice bike, but has anyone told you it's actually a girl's bike? :¬P
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    At least you seem to have flats on it, none of this roadie clippy sh1t.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    edited May 2013
    I can't see any hair in the sink from shaving your pansy assed legs......or did you use the tea towels to mop them up?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • homers_double
    There wil be no shaving here and clothing will be strictly baggy!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    And I'm sure a year ago you would have said you wouldn't ever be a woofter roadie as well....can we believe you?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • homers_double
    To be honest I said that about 2 months ago, am I on a downward spiral?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I bet the chainset weighs more than the frame.
  • homers_double
    plans are to change the satellite dish of a front ring for something sleeker just because it offends my eyes.
    Advocate of disc brakes.