Wacaday Saturday Morning

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Hello scuttlers

Were wideawake, its good to know were ready and were wideawake, so on your marks and get ser, go.....its wacaday, no school today lalalalalala.

Its the little things isnt it, im on my way in to a ten hour grueller and i woke up this morning to find a whopping great nail in farnsworths back tyre and no time to sort it so i caught the tramp carriage in, this turned into win as the busdriver, seeing i was rail staff didnt charge me which was double win as id only got a 2 quid coin to pay my 1.70 fare.

Anyway time to get my tushie up them valleys and ferry about poor people

So if the good lord spares us and the creeks dont rise, ill see you later.

I bid thee a good day
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Good morning. Started work at 8am but i'm in a good mood as i signed for a flat yesterday and move in 1st August.
    So after the crappy last 6 months of being made single and homeless things are looking up :)

As you were
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day mr gaz, enjoy your day!

morning twunts, wassup!

just had bacons, so its started with a win!

off to see the olds today, taking food with us as that over boiled stuff they dish out just will not do!

if anybody needs an explanation as to what the big yellow shiny thing in the sky is, i'll be more than happy to explain!!

laters cruddees!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    Morning Cupid stunts,
    playing bikes this morning, BBQ this evening. This pleases me.
    Gaz, I still get the urge at Christmas to put a "w" in lights in our window.
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Morning everyone!

Ill be off on a nice ride down the side of the river Lee today with my dad and brother, perfect weather and non fucked up stem angle on my bike. Should be good!

Hope everyone enjoys the sun and has a good day! :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Damn good sleep last night, muchly needed. Really regretting not bringing my bike back to Bury with me this weekend, it's a gorgeous day! Sadly I have things to do, people to see, so riding can't happen. Think I need to find a riding club to motivate me after work a bit more.
    Today, a trip to the tip, the bank, a stationery shop, Leisure Lakes and somewhere else that's beyond me.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Morning Cupid stunts,

Nowt wrong with that, i still occasionally write WAC on plasters
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Mongs,

& well done ol\'gregg. Just need to get yerself sorted with a fit burd now.

Had an epic sleep last night so am feeling good. More good news as my old company got taken over recently and I'd kept some shares in them so got a big fat cheque in the post this morning, might invest in some new bike things :mrgreen: And to cap it off my kid's just got offered a place at the school she really wanted to go to but thought she'd not got it until they dished out the second round offers.

Coffe and bacon all round to celebrate shortly. Looking like a good weekend 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Afternoon (just) barstewards.

Just away to knock off of work, timesheet will say 3 mindthee.

I have to get a car ready to goto it's new owner but hope to get out on the 29er since someone put the lights on.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    bliss, sun and an afternoon of fettle, 2 tube changes, 2 tyre changes, new chain on rat bike and general fiddling to follow :)
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Good ride had, starting to feel some power back in the legs.

and the fat ass is gone just for the soft belly to go haha
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Morning of trailbuilding. Completely knackered now. Wine and steak. Repeat tomorrow. Bike in dire need of fettling and I have the bits, but just haven't been able to squeeze it in. Oh well.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Gazlar
    Well the good news continues, after 3 weeks of our new landlord disappearing, the estate agents have got hold of her and its still all good and all go for 3 weeks which is a relief, the sooner we get in and unpacked the sooner I can spend some more time riding Amy in the woods
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    I really love early drives on the m4/m25. No really i do. Actually not a bad day. Chosen a dress we think for bridezilla and a dress style for me. Been to the excel to collect runner numbers and now helping bridezilla make pasta tea for the brother in law. Much time spent in beer gardens and planning the logistics of tomorrow and dashing around the big city to spot one person among 50000.

Tempted to sign up for a ballot place for myself next year...

First i will drink wine thou and cross my fingers that the sun stays out for tomorrow...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Woodmonkey
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Morning Cupid stunts,

*does wacawave*
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • Gazlar
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Morning Cupid stunts,

*does wacawave*

Do we have to face each other and say bleurgh
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Woodmonkey
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Morning Cupid stunts,

*does wacawave*

I remember something about bonking and heads, I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable now

voodoo hoodoo
  • Gazlar
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Morning Cupid stunts,

*does wacawave*

I remember something about bonking and heads, I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable now

And doesnt the one with the most bruises loses
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Woodmonkey
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woodmonkey wrote:
    Morning Cupid stunts,

*does wacawave*

And doesnt the one with the most bruises loses
    You'll start on number 73, tiswas or why don't you next and we'll end up with a who's who of operation yew tree

voodoo hoodoo