mo fo marathon sunday

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
watching the marathon while smashing a full english down my grid!!

out to do healthy stuff later!!
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    It's quiet in here isn't it, sat down to study today, will be listening to the GP on the radio but not been watching the marathon, I don't get the hype about it, I find it a bit boring, but that's just me. I'd much rather listen to the Archers omnibus on a Sunday morning, which is precisely what I did.

TTFN
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    Typical Sunday morning for me so far. My friend is running the London Marathon for charity, so I might be looking for her in a bit. She was allowed to start nearer the front because of the amount of money she's raised (approaching £3k now).
    This afternoon, much of the same Sunday shizzle.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    it has been a quiet day, made a million of lunch and am considering a lovely lie down in front of the footy on the telly.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon 'Tards,

Quiet in here isn't it. I had another good lie and and went out for a play on the bike with a stop for a bacon sarnie and coffee halfway - win. Started plotting a return to Cwmcarn for another long overdue attempt at downhilling next month so got something to look forward to.

Footy on soon so might have to watch a bit.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola troops.

Bit of weird day, ex who i was still very close with as it kinda ended because we both wanted different things had been quiet for a few days instead of the normal " miss you " stuff. so checked she was ok and i have been replaced, fairly quick turn arounds so that came as a surprise.

But have ordered a shiny bike part or two to lift my mood somewhat, since i have discovered i'm not completely made of stone like i thought.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola troops.

Bit of weird day, ex who i was still very close with as it kinda ended because we both wanted different things had been quiet for a few days instead of the normal " miss you " stuff. so checked she was ok and i have been replaced, fairly quick turn arounds so that came as a surprise.

But have ordered a shiny bike part or two to lift my mood somewhat, since i have discovered i'm not completely made of stone like i thought.

Bad times mate, hopefully the shiny shiny will get you smiling!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    fitting it started absolutely tipping down too when i found out.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Walked about 20 miles, cycled 62, swam for an hour, dug the other half of the allotment.

I am fooking knackered.

Does a Scandal 29er ride like an Inbred?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Ferkin knackered after cycling to the sister in laws on sat and back today - total miles 160 with 10k ft of climbs

Made myself feel better by taking the family to the pub, then caught up with the gp and just checked the football results, but even as a Liverpool fan - all I can say is d1ck
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    matthew h wrote:
    caught up with the gp

how is he? :lol:

went to a home show and got soaked walking back to the car..... the rains have come to adelaide.... :) i wont have to water my poor excuse for grass as much now!!! :)
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Does a Scandal 29er ride like an Inbred?
    Nope, Much stiffer
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty