Half way Wednesday....

2»

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:

Foot aching after running last night, booked in again with the physio next week as think everything has healed much shorter than it should have and needs stretching out. Maybe I will stick to the treadmills as it stops strange men from getting close to me. And all I saw Gaz doing last night was sitting around observing...

Ill have you know i was resting after doing weights.....Tuesday is arms, i dunno if you heard me counting, I'd done like a thousand. But see, you were observing me and you have the cheek to call me strange :P
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    She probably touched you a few times and you didn't even notice Gaz....
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Did it hurt because you had done so many? Seriously you have different days for different things? I wasn't observing. I merely noticed where you were and made sure I was at the opposite end of the room!

I can assure you I was at no point near enough to touch him.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    MissCMC wrote:
    None of them are the stalkers. Their skills are clearly poor!

Or their skills are so good you don't even notice them.

Afternoon Mongs!

Old MD has left three days early after new MD suspended/fired his PA.

Everybody else is running around like rats on a sinking ship whilst I'm sitting here enjoying the fun.

Apart from that it's work, work, work, allotment, home, bike.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Of course i do....i have days for gym and days for cake and vienetta other than that....no, no i dont. The tuesday/arms/thousand is a Ron Burgundy quote. I was only kidding about keeping away if you were gyminging.

Shall we stop fighting in front of the children though, you know it makes little baby waylander restless and then he'll need bitty to calm him and i wont be doing that :)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    I got the Ron Burgundy quote. Anchorman is one of my favourite films. The burn was so deep as you did so many etc etc.

On a fun note housemates bf has deactivated his facebook account and gone away to Aberdare for a couple of days. Last time this happened things went on that shouldn't have I believe...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    I got the Ron Burgundy quote. Anchorman is one of my favourite films. The burn was so deep as you did so many etc etc.

On a fun note housemates bf has deactivated his facebook account and gone away to Aberdare for a couple of days. Last time this happened things went on that shouldn't have I believe...

Im impressed......tip of the cap to you miss cmc :)

And man, if i was going away to missbehave Aberdare would be waaaaaay down on the list, i suppose he feels safer from being caught as they dont have electricity yet
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Gazlar wrote:
    And man, if i was going away to missbehave Aberdare would be waaaaaay down on the list, i suppose he feels safer from being caught as they dont have electricity yet

And a goat is unlikely to grass him up.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Clank wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

I dunno, theyve been known to bleat
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    i suppose he feels safer from being caught as they dont have electricity yet

I don't know, you can trust the silence of the lambs
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Oh dont be so certain, theyll fleece you. Theres nopulling the wool over their eyes
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Oh dont be so certain, theyll fleece you. Theres nopulling the wool over their eyes

I was in Aberdare the other day. I was about to run for my life - but then I pulled a calf, and fitted right in.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening twerps!

Had a day of drilling and reaming! My back now hurts!

Curry and Krombacher again tonight!

Great.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    bg13 wrote:
    Evening twerps!

Had a day of drilling and reaming! My back now hurts!

Curry and Krombacher again tonight!

Great.

Whatever gets you through the day