Tuesday Blues...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm feeling a bit battered and bruised after last nights Judo session. I think the pain will kick in properly in about 12 hours though :?

Normal work today, then I will try to get out on the road bike to get some miles in, then tinker with the blender.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' exes and double-exes

Feeling kanckered this morning - but coffee will see me through.

Yesterday started well, slumped badly but rallied in the end. I now have to face several hours of 'dissemination activity' (which I thought is what they did to make cows pregnant - straight up, no bull). This will be followed by some interesting phone calls.

All in all it shouldn't be a bad day. Which is nice.

Onwards! To more coffee! And the caffiene shakes!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I'm sleepy. Revision meh today. This won't help my sleepiness.

That is all.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

I rode the blue and the red trail at FoD last night. In the sunshine!!! :shock: aching a bit today as that's only my 2nd xc ride in a month.

not much to do today and I can't even have bacon as i'm a fat lardy arse who needs to lose some weight :lol:

laters
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Good mornin.

Stayed up till 3 trying to memorise the dread french. Didnt work. Trying to do it now in school but honestly CBF...
    Good luck with the revising Angry Bird.

Today at 11:00 i will be free...for day...before i revise for more exams.

Have a good day everyone.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Maybe finishing off the weekend's surplus beer supply last night was not the brightest of ideas. Feels like I can barely open my eyes this morning. Not a particularly late night but resident blackbird must've had his mates round this morning because there was one hell of a racket just after four o'clock this morning.

Not much else to report. Need tea and lots of it.

Later......
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Nothing says cba like a 50 hour + week of work which is what im embarking on today. Still on a brighter note i got 300 notes back from aslef yesterday due to me paying double subs so thats free money in my book for bike stuff.

Gym tonight methinks to blow away the weekend

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    . Still on a brighter note i got 300 notes back from aslef yesterday due to me paying double subs so thats free money in my book for bike stuff.

Tarrah

the lion from the lion, the witch and the wardrobe had your money? how'd that happen?
  • Gazlar
    edited April 2013
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    . Still on a brighter note i got 300 notes back from aslef yesterday due to me paying double subs so thats free money in my book for bike stuff.

Tarrah

the lion from the lion, the witch and the wardrobe had your money? how'd that happen?

No youre thinking of matalan...

In other news just found out the first week of May ic Cardiff Walking week........things could get quite sticky. Anyone want to come?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Tarrah

Pretty sure that's Aslan :P
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Tarrah

I know...duh :wink:
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning abusers...

Today started badly, I went in the drive through at Mc D's to get my usual start the day coffee and they told me bottled drinks only, problems with the water supply...

Arse, so i'm stuck in the poxy queue and i'm not even getting anything out of it....

Onwards to having to make my own instant shit coffee at work and sulking.
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    edited April 2013
    Evening ladies,

Bike ride tonight after free food at work... Could be an ok day.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning Mongs!

Too much wine on a Monday night.

Coffeeeeeeeee.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Meh

Working on the board pack whilst people try my patience! Going to be a long day, bright side is I'm working from home so a cheeky bike ride organised for 6.30 :)
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    Another shite day ahead in Caerphilly. Terrible coffee, annoying people. It's only 9:30 and already I feel I require something much, much stronger than coffee.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    clamps81 wrote:
    Another shite day ahead in Caerphilly. Terrible coffee, annoying people. It's only 9:30 and already I feel I require something much, much stronger than coffee.

Like a gun??

Morning one and all. Today i forgot to reset my alarm from yesterday so had a 5am wake up and now i'm sat at my desk trying to stay awake.

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • thekickingmule
    pilch wrote:
    Morning abusers...

Today started badly, I went in the drive through at Mc D's to get my usual start the day coffee and they told me bottled drinks only, problems with the water supply...
    Should have bought a bottle of water, then told them to put it in the coffee machine and make you a coffee :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    Morning frotagers,
    Signed up for tonya's challenge today to give myself a bit of a training goal, this means poached egg not bacons for breakie.
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    pilch wrote:
    Morning abusers...

Should have bought a bottle of water, then told them to put it in the coffee machine and make you a coffee :lol:

Dammit!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Tarrah

No, no. no. That's the little guy from Four Lions you're thinking of.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    3 hours sleep does not a happy me make. Housemate and boyfriend having loud whispered arguments all last night. He ended up sleeping in the spare room and stomping round the house at 5.30am frying liver for breakfast. I feel some form of discrete poisoning maybe required shortly if he doesn't grow up.

Busy day in work. Got out of the office at about 8pm last night and was doing management stuff from home until late. Will be leaving on time tonight as the gym beckons otherwise I may well end up losing my rag. Crazy lady dumped her car outside work yesterday morning having driven through Swansea crashing into things and then ran off with her children and left it. If I don't go to the gym this may happen again.

Planning my weekend in St Albans. Sounds like its going to be a late night Friday drive. I love the M4/M25.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    3 hours sleep does not a happy me make. Housemate and boyfriend having loud whispered arguments all last night. He ended up sleeping in the spare room and stomping round the house at 5.30am frying liver for breakfast. I feel some form of discrete poisoning maybe required shortly if he doesn't grow up.

Busy day in work. Got out of the office at about 8pm last night and was doing management stuff from home until late. Will be leaving on time tonight as the gym beckons otherwise I may well end up losing my rag. Crazy lady dumped her car outside work yesterday morning having driven through Swansea crashing into things and then ran off with her children and left it. If I don't go to the gym this may happen again.

Planning my weekend in St Albans. Sounds like its going to be a late night Friday drive. I love the M4/M25.

Ill be in there about 7, ive packed heels too so i dobt look quite as short. Feel free to join me for a grumble about housemates partners sesh
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    MMm chilly with rice n wedges for lunch, i'm all fueled up and ready to go! if slightly fat...
  • MissCMC
    Cool. I'll be there around then too. Might come and say hello if I'm not too shy or gym minging looking. I can't understand how some girls manage to go to the gym and maintain immaculate hair and makeup throughout.

Waylander - Fatty - I picked the salad out of my lunch much to the amusement of everyone around me.
  • Thewaylander
    Yarp, but i will soon be trim with light nights and so on :)

And don't blame you Salad, it's for rabbits and rodents...
  • MissCMC
    I hate hate hate salad. Urgh! I'm currently working my way through a large bag of kettle chips...
  • Thewaylander
    what flavour?

Personally clearing up up the left over chilly as free food, not sure if a 3rd full portion will make me feel sick...
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Cool. I'll be there around then too. Might come and say hello if I'm not too shy or gym minging looking. I can't understand how some girls manage to go to the gym and maintain immaculate hair and makeup throughout.

Waylander - Fatty - I picked the salad out of my lunch much to the amusement of everyone around me.

Of course, dont cone and hang aroung me if you look a state, i mean i have a reputation to keep, why dya think ive not played bikes with wayflabber in a while ;0)

Just kidding im sure youll look fine and theres no need to be shy
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

he's honestly not as strange in real life :lol:
  • thekickingmule
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Of course, dont cone and hang aroung me if you look a state, i mean i have a reputation to keep, why dya think ive not played bikes with wayflabber in a while ;0)

Shy - no. Scared - yes!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro