Shanghai Sunday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Up to watch the F1s this morning, can't wait, the first one I've been able to watch live this year, no 5live for me this morning :D

Anyway, rest of the day... might try and watch round 1 of the BDS if I can remember where I found the link to it, oh and then there's Newcastle playing Sunderland, also studying, lots of studying :roll:

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Up too for the gp. Head hurts after decent drink yesterday with a mate from Australia, turns out his wife is pregnant so she sat there whilst we got p1ssed and then babysat the kids whilst we went out for drinks part deux :)

Today is more of the same as I think they are staying tonight too - so happy days with a poor liver and wallet
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Having a lie in after sight seeing in London yesterday. Good fun started off by parking at excel and getting the cable car over the Thames to near the O2 arena ( millennium dome for older readers ) then a wander up through town to finish off at Selfridges. Where we met the girls who'd been at excel for a Cake exhibition.

Windy and sunny in Sheffield
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Kiddy Fiddlers,

Couldn't be bothered to get up early for the GP, I'm just too lazy and wateched a film till quite late last night. Getting a few jobs done while I've got time to myself then some in-laws descend this afternoon after their visit to see the mother in law at the old folks home (aka Land of the Living Dead). Ho hum...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Tired, working etc etc.

Meatloaf is performing in Nottingham tonight so will be working late. Then home to trim some brake hoses.

Rock n roll.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning fudgepackers,

turned on the idiot box with three laps to go, happy days! Looked like it had been a good race.

Bacons in the oven and off out with the lucky bottom feeder to do stuff!

Nice!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    I hate to bring this up in the cc but......

I went for a ride this morning :D first time in a year due to injury, illness and the ongoing struggle to turn the ex mrs mak3ms head backwards
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Hello the office on a rubbish rainy Sunday. Music blasting through the office and lots of Red Bull consumed already after a lack of sleep last night due to idiot housemates, her rolling in and passing out with a stranger at about 2am, and her boyfriend hammering the door down at about 5am as he doesn't like to take keys out with him as they ruin the line of his trousers. So a lovely period of 3 hours sleep, up and into work with a gym session lined up this afternoon.

Wine and cocktails for lunch yesterday wrote off yesterday afternoon and evening. This may explain why I ended up watching golf.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    Typical Sunday morning for me, nothing special. Later, I shall be shopping for lame things like a frying pan and towels *yawn*. Taking the Blender to da Hudd with me later as I want to give it a good service some time this week, then hopefully take it to Antur Stiniog to put it through its paces.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning crudders

Just recovering after all night poker with a few mates got in just as the Grand Prix was starting, I was going to try to stay up and watch but needed too get some shut eye because I have a christening which I have to attend later.

Just started watching super Sunday and struggling to stay awake, no bike this weekend but back too more beer shortly, think I am getting too old for this continuation of drinking, sausage sarnie has just helped to soak up some liquid too make room for more liquid shortly.

Onwards, later people
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    give it a good service some time this week, then hopefully take it to Antur Stiniog to put it through its paces.

I'll give you a good service then hopefully take you to Antur Stiniog to put you through your paces in a minute.

Hello cunts.

last day of leave today, got a week back in work before some more time off so i am doing nowt all day except for turning food in to sh1t and watching football.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Oh and Sunderland won 3-0 against the scum happy days
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon scuttlers

Hanging today after last nights old school raving, got in about half 6 this morn. was some proper wierdos out including some odd girl doing yoga in the chill out room oblivious to the fact her nancy was hanging out.

An old friend came up to go out with us and she bought her friend who lookslike a cross between lady di and guy martin.

Today im going to mong out with my book and a nice pinot noir so dont get disturbing me

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    mak3m wrote:
    This might make you smile then.

(Sunderland are still pants though :wink: )
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    mak3m wrote:
    And we're still ahead of you in the league...