Customer Service at Rapha.

differentstrokes87
differentstrokes87 Posts: 140
edited April 2013 in Road buying advice
Has anyone ordered recently from Rapha and had delays? I placed an order on the 27th March and it still hasn't been marked as dispatched.

I've sent two email enquiries now and has no reply although they've sent 2/3 marketing emails in the last few days...
Planet X XLS 2013
Planet X London Road 2015

Comments

• 16mm
    16mm Posts: 545
    Just got a parcel ordered on last thurs, before the bank holiday.
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    Got something that I ordered on Saturday today.

Try giving them a call - they're pretty good (usually) at answering the phone. The marketing emails are just mass emails, not sent by customer services...
  • Just had an easter present from 'er indoors delivered that she ordered last Thursday, pretty shabby considering they charge £4 for delivery. Ordered a Garmin from CRC on Wednesday, paid £5 for delivery and it was delivered 26 hours later.....Not spoken to them on the phone so can't comment on that.
  • Ordered yesterday, arrived today. I've read elsewhere there are some stock/ delivery issues since they moved premises last month.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • LegendLust
    LegendLust Posts: 1,022
    I think they're suffering stock issues after Raffles bought a shed load off them
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Ordered yesterday, arrived today. I've read elsewhere there are some stock/ delivery issues since they moved premises last month.

Hopefully not to China? :mrgreen:
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • LegendLust wrote:
    I think they're suffering stock issues after Raffles bought a shed load off them

The item I ordered still had good stock levels according to their website.
    Planet X XLS 2013
    Planet X London Road 2015