my new wilier cento sr update

2»

Comments

• ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    still prefer the previous style Wilier graphics - cant fault the bike frame though
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Prefer my old style for the look but these are awesome bikes. Intrigued to know how the new iteration compares to the all round classic the Cento UNO was.

Enjoy it!
  • ricky1980
    ricky1980 Posts: 891
    nice bike, but i think Willier copied my design...or rather both came to a similar bike paint scheme :)

8510980321_91f5bff6fb_m.jpg

i am looking to change the bar tape to black tho
    Road - Cannondale CAAD 8 - 7.8kg
    Road - Chinese Carbon Diablo - 6.4kg
  • karl1081
    karl1081 Posts: 62
    just fitted the cosmics think im changing the graphics for graphite coloured instead of white though
    DSC00083_zps1152078d.jpg
    DSC00085_zps061e4995.jpg
  • The art work is complete.
  • Definitely needs the graphite logos. As with mine at the minute it's too much white.

The saddle is pointing more north every time I see it too. :wink:
    Wilier Cento Uno SR 2013 in Fluro Yellow
    Cannondale Caad10 2014 in BLACK!!
  • karl1081
    theres somebody seelling these graphics on ebay for around £15 , as compared to mavics price of £50 .might give them a try . ive had a level on saddle from the nose to the rear edge of seat and its actually bang on and feels perfect angle wise but i must admit it looks a little nose up
  • If it feels good it will be right but I'm not sure if you should take in the wing at the back when levelling it up. When I had the San Marco I just used my eye to level it. I ended up selling mine on eBay for £60 after a couple of rides.

I'm surprised to see white calipers on yours too. When I seem the matt black/red in the shop I thought they were black.

I've got a new stem sitting at the post office just now waiting to go on. So my fsa slk stem will be making an appearance on eBay soon.
  • karl1081
    yeah i researched the saddle level thing quite alot and got different views on where the level should be placed ,but the overall opinion was the way ive set it . im off to bike science on wed for a fit so i surpose it,ll get sorted then anyhow.
    dont blame you swapping out the stem ,looks alittle out of place with your frame colour, which stem did you go for as replacement ?
  • I ended up a ritchey wcs c260 stem. It's a purely cosmetic change as its exactly the same size as the outgoing one.

I didn't want to do carbon and it was as light as anything else out there. Matches the seat topper too. Will end up
    changing the branded spacers too. Hopefully track them down today.
  • karl1081
    i replaced mine with matt carbon ones of ebay ,look alot nicer
  • karl1081 wrote:
    i replaced mine with matt carbon ones of ebay ,look alot nicer

I've found the spacers but can't seem to find the conical spacer that currently has ritchey on it. I'm considering taking some fine grit sandpaper to it.

Do you have a link to a non branded conical spacer that's the right size?

Edit: I've just done said sand papering and spray job and its came up a treat. Could have saved a few quid if I was brave enough to do that on the stem