bank holiday monday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited April 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Well lets hope today's best bits are as good as yesterdays but without any of the bad bits. As I'm currently up doing my stint of watching son number 2 incase he is sick again (despite none yesterday - covered himself and the bed last night) and checking on number 1 who is is suffering from an eye injury after jumping into a bank and getting a stick in it.

Thankfully it just punctured the eye lid and apparantly they always bleed that much and there is always some strange fat like glup that comes out. Fantastic hospital here in West Wales but ferkin crap police, its a 35 min drive to the hospital so obviously tanking it there and came upon a police car, flagged them over, they check where an ambulance is and then hold us up for 5 mins and say you mights as well drive :roll:

Other than that yesterday was fantastic with lots of fun on the beach, today might have to be a slow one though!

Laters

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    bah, should have went for a ride yesteray while it was sunny. Not sure what today holds. Friend comes back from weekend break today, so lunch might be a good idea. other than that, cba to do anything.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    At work, resting after Unpacking / DIY hell yesterday.
    New house is ace, neighbours are very neighbourly and pub is very "nice" as in expensive. nearly a ton for dinner yesterday evening :shock:
    Right onwards to data filling and odds and sods.

Toodles.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Morning Divvys,

We're off out to see the Chelsea v Man Utd FA Cup replay up at Stamford Bridge. For some reason tickets are cheaper than normal league matches even though it's a 'big' game and don't require going to a mortgage lender beforehand. That's more money for pies when I get there then :)

After that I'll be trying to chillout and rest before a right nightmare week at work ahead :evil:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Back from London. Think sister has made a decision on the wedding dress - first shop first dress (and most expensive!). Took blooming 5 hours to get too and from the boutique on Saturday morning due to no tubes and the fact that we had to get from Harpenden to Blackheath and back. Then driving round to Tring and Hitchin all afternoon.

Got much chocolate yesterday which the little bro has basically helped himself to.

Been for a run already this morning. Trying to warm back up drinking tea and leaning against the towel rail on the Rayburn (thankfully Dad lit it this morning so it's nice and warm). Little bro is walking round the house singing songs about pooh. Mother following him around telling him to stop singing such things.

Off to meet a friend and her little one for lunch and shopping in a bit and then back to Cardiff to finish the work I have ready to hit work tomorrow morning.

Back up here next week for more of the same, except will be wandering round marquees this time and choosing bridesmaid dresses...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Major meh, more dilapidations to deal with today.

No breakfast has been had...
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning gringos,

Just cleaned my bedroom, and then vacuumed through the house, had bacons and eggs for lunch now thinking an afternoon of gaming. need to get my rear wheel retensioned as it's half loose like a Newport girl...
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Work meh.

That, most certainly, is all.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

I have a hangover that would kill most people. I'm suffering. A lot.

That is all.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Meh, workness this morning which I overslep for. Now it's nap time. This evening is now going to be spent round with the family celebrating my cousin's engagement.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    OMG this cold is not good for my sunburn, Ill explain more tommorrow maybe
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    This weekend:
    I want a short travel carbon bike
    I am never going to be able to catch up with The Boyfriend
    FOD is quite fun
    Unexpected bacon is most excellent
    A boy that shares chocolate is definitely a keeper
    I wish I could have this job but live in Nottingham.

Think that covers it..
    Kisses
    FoxC