Storck Scenero G2

Conorstreete
Conorstreete Posts: 45
edited April 2013 in Road buying advice
So I am looking to buy the Storck Scenero G2 from my lbs...They are a storck dealer so I am buying the frame with Sram force,zipp cockpit and seat post and prologo saddle for 2300...No wheels..What do you guys think????

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    I think you'll need some wheels :D
  • I think you'll need some wheels :D

I am using my Mavic Aksiums i bought recently:P
  • Hibike were doing the G2 for about £1200
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • i dont really want to buy online I am dealing with the lbs just asking for opinions on this
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Hibike were doing the G2 for about £1200

Add £650 for the groupset
  • i dont really want to buy online I am dealing with the lbs just asking for opinions on this

You asked what people thought. I'd use the Hibike price and get your LBS to be a bit more competitive with their pricing. £500 extra for a saddle, seat post & bars seems a lot to me. Nice choice of bike though.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • I hope to pick my Scenero up this week from my local bike shop, didn't go for the factory build, went for full Ultegra, fulcrum wheels, fsa carbon post, stem and bars, and Shimano carbon pedals, and some other bits, for 3k
    Great choice of bike though.

Factory build Scenero 105 group set inc wheels is £2300!!!!! So haggle.
  • I hope to pick my Scenero up this week from my local bike shop, didn't go for the factory build, went for full Ultegra, fulcrum wheels, fsa carbon post, stem and bars, and Shimano carbon pedals, and some other bits, for 3k

Hi did you get to pick up your bike yet??could i get a quick reveiw from uou?

Hi did you get to pick up your bike yet??could i get a quick reveiw from uou?

The frame finally arrived in the contry on Friday. Hoping to pick it up on Tuesday, and have a ride planned for Wednesday :D:D will PM you and let you know.