S-Works Venge Di2 2013

hopper1
hopper1 Posts: 4,389
edited April 2013 in Your road bikes
Just ordered this.
45670%5B1%5D.png
Mines satin black (no red), but will have some blue added to it, soon.
More pic's, once I've collected...
So excited :lol:
Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!

Comments

• mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    Very nice indeed. You just need to move now where there is some hills to try it on ;-)
    Beautiful wheels too.
  • 3specs
    3specs Posts: 14
    I pick mine up on Tuesday. i couldn't resist the Boonen Frame set opted for the Speci. Cranks, bb and Chain Rings. The rest is 11 Speed Di2. I can't wait to use it and compare it to my current bike.
  • mrdsgs
    mrdsgs Posts: 337
    The stock photo you have used of the £8500 (RRP)top of the range off the peg venge in the UK is actually supplied with zipp 404 firecest clinchers rather than the Rovals but the concept store spec. list has not been updated
    Colnago Addict!
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Very nice indeed. You just need to move now where there is some hills to try it on ;-)
    Beautiful wheels too.

It's not a climbers bike though - probably bloody quick down any hills though!
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    You're not allowed to post pictures of a bike you've ordered but not yet received. It makes us all sit here drooling until you post pictures of it when it arrives. Then we sit here drooling even more.

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    mrdsgs wrote:
    The stock photo you have used of the £8500 (RRP)top of the range off the peg venge in the UK is actually supplied with zipp 404 firecest clinchers rather than the Rovals but the concept store spec. list has not been updated

Not having the wheels, I have a few options already in the garage. Also using Zipp Vuka Sprint bars. :wink:
    Chainset will be my current Quarq set up, too.
    That Boonen frame set looks the dogs danglies, but, I have my mind set on using some blue inside the forks and rear triangle.
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Son of a gun...
    :roll: 8) 8) 8)