Hotmail-cum-Outlook query...

garrynolan
garrynolan Posts: 560
edited April 2013 in The bottom bracket
Anyone have Hotmail that has changed to Outlook? Totally new look and won't let me open any messages or look at folders or even write a new email. Anyone else having this problem and if so, any solution? Ta very much. G.
Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
exercise.png

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Yep , the Bastards, totally unsolicited and without notice (Although they claim they gave some) and a right bag of Bollocks.

I m on hotmail.co.uk and have been shafted with this bag of Poo which seems more interested in getting me to sync all my contacts with social networks, rather than just send and recieve e mail.

The wifes on hotmail.com, and hers has remained untouched.

They ve even given me a fuckin avatar which is a pair of horses, I hate shittin Horses.
  • garrynolan
    Thanks - was working for a while but is gone again. Pile of sh1te!!!
    exercise.png
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Yep, total and utter crap. Once I work out how to export all my contacts and important e-mails I'll be doing that and closing down my account.
  • stueyboy
    stueyboy Posts: 108
    I never had a hotmail account but I set up a new outlook.com e-mail account as I didn't want to use gmail any more (long boring story). I've never had any problems with it at all. It syncs with my phone and outlook desktop very well. Also organises the contacts well. Must be a hotmail migration problem by the sounds of it
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    I've already switched to Google's gmail.
  • garrynolan
    The really pi55y thing about it is that I have Hotmail+ - paid for - and I'm now forced to use something I don't want but have paid for... bar stewards!!
    exercise.png
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    I opened a gmail account and just get my old inbox forwarded automatically to it. I could understand a change if it were an upgrade, but nothing has really changed (for the better) . It's just the same with the annoying half window view that I automatically switch off at work.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Just breaking Rule 7. There's nobody here anyway.

I am going to...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!