RVV- Don't forget the clocks change!!!

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 18,931
edited March 2013 in Pro race
This was a TWH public service announcement.
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    oh yer, good one...
  • I'll be up at 6 with the babba anyway, got a plan of MOTD in the morning, watch the first part of RVV then leave it recording while we go visiting for Easter.

Unfortunately, the visiting is non-negotiable, no matter how much I say "But it's a huge race and it's on from quarter to 11".

Sofa's booked for PR already...
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    I've done some real Mississippi jail time so far today (it hasn't finished yet either) to guarantee tonorrow's race. The RVV and P-R are non negotiable.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • This was a TWH public service announcement.

But do they go forward or back? And I'm in France at the mo, do they change their clocks as well?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    But do they go forward or back? And I'm in France at the mo, do they change their clocks as well?
    Forward. Yes.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Forward. Yes.

You're no fun!
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent