Easter Saturday is here!

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
morning freaks,

lovely Thai curry at the boozer last night, couple of bombardiers to wash it down (bang on!) town today to pick up some stuff! and get some pig meat sarnie somewhere!

its all go here!

in other news we have been looking at properties in France, few years until decision day but there are some nice places out there!

toodles!
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Holiday! Up ready to pack the car for a week in welsh Wales :)

The major decisions have been made, ie, crappy single speed kona as youngest still cant cycle far enough so will need to take the trailer, next question - do I take the canoe?

Leaving in a few hours and will stop off for lunch somewhere - cant wait
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Holiday! Up ready to pack the car for a week in welsh Wales :)

The major decisions have been made, ie, crappy single speed kona as youngest still cant cycle far enough so will need to take the trailer, next question - do I take the canoe?

Leaving in a few hours and will stop off for lunch somewhere - cant wait

Have a great time, and re the canoe! does it have ice breaking capability?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all,

Got a nice chilled out morning which will probably involve taking my son to rhe park and then I'm off to the millennium stadium to watch 2 games of rugby from a box with free beer - result :)

Staying at the bro in laws tonight and a curry will probably ordered.

Good day all in all
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Ning
    Suffering with slight insomnia which means I can only sleep for 6hours. Not the worst I've had, but still sub-optimal.
    Hiding in bed at present but will be up shortly to put my saddle on the 9.8, probably pop to the shop and then off for a little spin at Pines with The Boyfriend. Hopefully the exercise and sunshine will help get rid of my anxiety.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Currently building up the courage to head out for a ride, showing -1 here.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Still in bed with no desire to move, off to argos later, the sun has dissapeared but still may go for a slow ride but doubtful
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    I too am suffering insomnia, keep waking up after a couple of hours sleep. Damn annoying. I'm blaming the curtains in this bedroom, they're stupidly thin!
    Today, i'm off to an EE shop (don't think there are any Orange ones left are there?) to get this number moved over. Waiting over a week for a SIM card to show up and it not doing is damn annoying! We'll see if they can do anything in store.
    After that, I'm meeting one of the female flavoured people from here for a drink. Giggity.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    female flavoured
    Fnarr fnarr. Sounds like you've been for more than a drink.

I'm off out to get some supplies then I'll be generally avoiding jobs/whinging wifey etc and trying to get some peace 'n' quiet. I need a plan...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Morning Losers!
    I too am suffering insomnia, keep waking up after a couple of hours sleep. Damn annoying. I'm blaming the curtains in this bedroom, they're stupidly thin!
    Today,
    i'm off to an EE shop (don't think there are any Orange ones left are there?) to get this number moved over. Waiting over a week for a SIM card to show up and it not doing is damn annoying! We'll see if they can do anything in store.

After that, I'm meeting one of the female flavoured people from here for a drink. Giggity.

Laters!

Good luck with that... 10+ hours of calls, 3 weeks on and off of shop visits, and 4 sim cards later... just to sort my sim out.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Not long got in from workings, was fairly nice day today. This evening will be spent looking into cars, after a volvo, kind of wrong for someone my age but meh I'm not normal, I mean I listen to the archers FFS :lol:

Tomorrow is a trip down to PB to grab the bike(s) and bring them up here, then from Tuesday I can get out hopefully. In other news some fuckwit is driving up and down the road in an ice cream van and I want to kill them because it's annoying as hell.

TTFN
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    Today,
    i'm off to an EE shop (don't think there are any Orange ones left are there?) to get this number moved over. Waiting over a week for a SIM card to show up and it not doing is damn annoying! We'll see if they can do anything in store.

Laters!

Good luck with that... 10+ hours of calls, 3 weeks on and off of shop visits, and 4 sim cards later... just to sort my sim out.
    Apparently Carphone Warehouse have farked up here. They didn't put my order through as an upgrade, so the bloke in the EE shop basically said I should cancel my order and do it properly. But I have the phone, I can't really cancel it. Hmm This is all very confusing, and highly irritating! :evil:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro