angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

1) I'm in fucking agony with my side.
2) It's fucking cold outside.
3) I've got a 9 hour shift today.
4) Revision.
5) Meh.

On the plus side I will be off to the pub later.

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Morning

Been up for an hour doing some late requested reporting :(

Today is probably some questions on the figures I have just submitted, followed by some study, a few jobs and then an Easter egg hunt at mothers followed by food and lots of wine. Mother is doing it today as we go on holiday saturday morning :)

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I'm at my desk at the moment, but the surround sound is on, tunes are blaring as no one else in today.
    Noticed i deleted lots of important data from my work computer, after doing a disc clean up :roll:

Will shifting bikes to their new home in the bike/Man cave a little later. Reeeeeeeeeeeesult.

Then pick the wife and kids up to take them to their new home so she can start the decorating. then i'm coming back to work to hide.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    VWsurfbum - good use of work as an avoidance of DIY jobs
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Was supposed to be up early to collect a colleague and The Boyfriend to drive to Drumlanrig to commence 4days of Scottish riding. This got canned due to the recent weather, so being as the boyfriend decided he didn't want to see me today I'm currently hiding in bed as I have a f*ck load of chores to get done.
    Later I'm going to amble to Nottingham, and go to a friends farewell gig, I guess that's a silver lining..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    yesterday's quiet after work drinks kinda turned into a night out, the 2 bars we went were kinda crap, and for the first time ever I actually got refused entry because I didn't have I.D, so we had to go elsewhere.

Today may or may not consist of electrical type shopping, might squeeze in some bike shopping but really shouldn't...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    There's a lot of people up early for a Bank Holiday - including me as I forgot to re-set my alarm so it went off when I normally get up for work :roll: Got some work to do today anyway but think I will hide from that for a bit and go get myself a caffeine fix for now and hide from the trouble 'n' strife.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Up at six this morning, have done some chores and now sitting down trying to stop my head exploding after a litre of super strong French coffee. Seemed a good idea at the time.

Week's been sort of pants. Missed the PFI Manager interview with G4S yesterday as the power went off at one of our offices shutting down everything including a towns CCTV control room. As everybody else is on leave/off sick/thick I spent 9 hours from 4 am getting the problem fixed. No thanks whatsoever, although another Ops Manager who's a man down was praised for coping for a month.

My manager has apparently had another stroke, although he's been seen by half the company driving around so I'm not convinced. Still he's off for another 2 months so I'll be covering his work and that of the minions in my team he decided to manage the replacement of and totally failed to complete.

Off out on the bike in a bit.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    well its blah o'clock, i'm not in work and strangely, i don't fancy a drink! What to do? Weather looks ok but it looks cold and thats enough to initiate Operation Loafing!
    Just need to persuade the bottom feeder that the bacons isn't going to cook itself!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    At home. Mother - ranting in the background. I am being the bad influence by allowing the youngest siblings watch silly videos on Youtube. I have been up since 6.30am - blooming alarm clock! Done gym, done shopping. Have left the foot high stack of work for the weekend in my car so I can avoid it. Little bro still in pjs... I want to be 6 again.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Or just don't go home so often as it sounds far to stressful,

Hola party people,

Well ride yesterday was success there was snow at the top of Cwm, Cruised round and enjoyed it though every where they have even done a tiny bit of work its now squirmy and slimy with little to no grip and the surface is washing away.

Damn Forestry contractors!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!
    Just returned to da Hudd, took a lot longer than expected due to some numpty deciding to crash on the M62, causing huge queues.
    Not sure what this afternoon entails, probably nothing, though I'm meant to be meeting someone for Fish and Chips. I'll be getting that, regardless of whether my friend comes round.

My interwebs is still slower than a slow thing, and my boiler/hot water tank makes a noise that sounds like the house is about to lift off. I don't think this is good?

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Evening all,

I've won my brownie points today by taking the gf shopping and buying her stuff. Put up 3 shelves in my sons room and installed the tv/DVD player on them and am now watching gnomeo and Juliet. It's good having a 3 year old so I can watch cartoons :)

A freeby day out at the rugby all day tomorrow so can't wait.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,476
    welshkev wrote:
    Put up 3 shelves in my sins room
    Why do you need shelves in a dungeon?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Put up 3 shelves in my sins room
    Why do you need shelves in a dungeon?

Lol. I obviously wasn't quick enough with my edit :lol: