Pricing a used yeti 575

Yeti_Rob
Yeti_Rob Posts: 14
edited March 2013 in MTB general
Hi,

I'm not a frequent visitor to these fora, but am seeking some advice on what price to sell my Yeti 575. I need to get some photos together and then put itin the classifieds, but not sure on what is a sensible price... It's a standard 575 bought last May from new, with XT build. I spent £3750 on it but then about a month ago I bought a set of crossmax slr's which are great for £800. All was well with the world until.... I saw an SB 95 and the rest as they say is history! Would it be best to sell the bike with the slr's or sell them separately. I have the original dt Swiss wheels obviously that I would sell with the bike if I left the slr's on.

Considering the price for the lot new is about £4600 is a sensible second hand price about £3400? Would I be inundated with dreamers and time wasters? Any advice welcome. I'll be selling it after Easter.

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    2 packets of haribo and an old inner tube sounds about right..........

Rule 15

15) Do not post "How much is it worth?" topics. If you want to know, look on other sites for a benchmark.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    Yeti_Rob wrote:

Considering the price for the lot new is about £4600 is a sensible second hand price about £3400? Would I be inundated with dreamers and time wasters? Any advice welcome. I'll be selling it after Easter.

The only dreamer would be you OP.

Ill match TBs offer and raise him a curly wurly and valve cap
This discussion has been closed.