Giant Reign vs Enduro - best size?

ditchit
ditchit Posts: 44
edited March 2013 in MTB general
Yeah, i know trying bikes is essential but want to get folks advice on their own experience. I'm 5' 11" and looking at Reigns and Specialized Enduros. Anyone out there have some thoughts on this. My impression is that i need a med Reign or a large Enduro! ANYONE?
cheers
Wil
'Dont waste your time like an idiot on Facebook. Instead, visit an outdoor enthusiast forum and waste your time in style!' Mahatma Ghandi

Comments

• Might be able to offer some help. I have a large Enduro Expert 09 model and I'm also 5'11". In terms of size it's about right for me, if slightly on the larger side of what I would ride. I do tend to prefer a more compact position though so I'd say large is what you would be looking for.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I'm 6'1" and between sizes on the Reign. Medium is too small and Large is a bit larger than I would like. Medium should be about right for you but you really need to try one.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I'm 6"1" and on testing spec i found medium fit me nice as i'm long legged but short bodied. depends on your personal build. gotta sit on them at least,
  • ditchit
    ditchit Posts: 44
    Thanks for the feedback guys!
    'Dont waste your time like an idiot on Facebook. Instead, visit an outdoor enthusiast forum and waste your time in style!' Mahatma Ghandi