Choose ya weapon.

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited March 2013 in The cake stop
Do you prefer the triangular flap-jack or the more traditional rectangular or square one?

A school has banned the triangular one after a pupil was hit in the face with one.

I would go for a square one and modify it with a knife and transform it into a kung-fu fighting star shape. :lol:
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,143
    I wonder if they've banned sharp pointy knives and forks too.
  • chilling
    chilling Posts: 267
    I hope they have banner Dairylea too.
  • I'd take a rectangle, personally. They tessellate nicely, thereby allowing a greater quantity of ammo to be carried in a given volume. Weight of fire, I suspect, would be of more practical benefit than chancing of lucky hit from a single, more spiky shot.

Either way, I think I'll be avoiding sportives in the East Midlands unless the organisers start searching entrants for multi-tools!
    chilling wrote:
    I hope they have banned Dairylea too.
    Scary weapon, Diarylea, especially the disc-shaped multi-packs. Throw like a frisbee for accurate delivery, and they burst open to reveal six spinning pointy metals triangles of death. A sort of calcium rich cluster bomb, if you like.
    Mangeur
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Plain giant Toblerone, sharp protruding almond flakes, multi round weapon of choice :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    A Double Decker for me. Sounds really bad "I was hit by a double decker today"
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Lets ban a weapon with three pointy edges with one with four.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Do you need a licence and background checks for triangular flapjack and is square flapjack unregulated?

Do you have to keep triangular flapjack inside a gun cabinet and transport it inside a case with COSHH warning signs?
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    You scoff but remember Two-Ton Ted from Teddington, who drove the baker's van. He did for old Ernie!
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    I thought he was seen off by an overdose of innuendo due to improper use of a cream horn.
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    team47b wrote:
    Plain giant Toblerone, sharp protruding almond flakes, multi round weapon of choice :D

I had the fruit and nut variety of this the other day and thought (inter alia) that if you hit someone with one you could do some serious damage. Just thank me in your own time for removing this deadly weapon from our streets
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er