welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited March 2013 in MTB general
221606_545840392122782_630426292_n.jpg

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Yeh i saw that,

If i wast taking a huge hit on pay i'd be on it.
  • welshkev
    Yeh i saw that,

If i wast taking a huge hit on pay i'd be on it.

Me too :)
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Not much over nat min wage and under the so called 'living wage'....given the list of requirements they would only get someone mad keen on working there at any cost!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • welshkev
    Not much over nat min wage and under the so called 'living wage'....given the list of requirements they would only get someone mad keen on working there at any cost!

this is the welsh valleys we're talking about though. a job is a job to a lot of people these days.
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    True, and they haven't made experience or qualifications essential criteria.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • zanush
    zanush Posts: 161

Unfortunately not everyone can be choosy when it comes to jobs and no doubt they will still get a lot of interest, someone with the desirable skills and qualifications like you say would prolly only apply if really keen....or out of work for that matter.
    Boardman Fs Team
    Felt F95
  • Stu Coops
    Stu Coops Posts: 426
    Whichever way you look at it the list of desirables is taking the piss for just above min wage, and the very fact that someone with these key skills who's desperate for work is probably what there hoping for :x
    Zesty 514 Scott Scale 20 GT Expert HalfwayupMTB
  • milko9000
    milko9000 Posts: 533
    Desirables is stated as some things that'd be nice to have, I don't think they're expecting anyone to tick all those boxes at once.