Funday Sunday Morning

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Today,will ideally consist of a few laps of some local trails including some off piste riding.

Then whatever...
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

At stansted now waiting for my plane. Found miss cmcs sister in the bar, she didnt walk straight past me though ;) just kidding. Ready to roll out the cold, so if the good lord spares us and the creeks dont rise ill see you all in a weeks time when ive got my bronze on

Now leave me alone
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    In head and wallet pain after a decent night out for current wife's birthday and treating a load of mates to dinner and the first 5 rounds in a cocktail bar!

3 hrs sleep must mean a discount from the hotel. Currently sprawled on the sofa with iPad and headphones on so the current wife can sleep whilst I watch the gp

Later is home and some family time with a bit of study later
  • 123oldman
    123oldman Posts: 268
    This morning is F1, brekkie then an attempt to stick some miles in on the local mudbath/snow loop! Given the white stuff everywhere the Carvery that follows will be a welcome sight :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Morning Sheep Worriers,

Slept quite well after last night's monster Chinese washed down with beer and wine. I did get some complaints about the air quality in the bedroom this morning though :D Today will consist partly of catching up on some work unfortunately, I am far too dedicated and need paying shed loads more...at least I can do it from home today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening mongs!

Well fed and watered. Now just wasting time eating more and getting fat. Tried a slow 10 miler and once again my arm feels like it's broken and my hand is so weak I can't even grip my obvious to pee.

Woo! Another week or two off work
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Evening Losers!

Today has been mostly a relaxed one. Spent dinner and all afternoon with a couple of friends, making Spag Boll and having a good old natter. Quite enjoyed it.
    Have returned to da Hudd, and have to climb into my garden, as the snow has drifted right up the gate! It's so deep in my garden, that my thighs are now cold and wet. Also, my interwebs is only 0.2mb/ps, which is slower than a snail on a tortoise! EE shall be hearing my wrath tomorrow about this.
    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro