budget WOOOOOOOH

bearfraser
bearfraser Posts: 435
edited March 2013 in The cake stop
Penny off a pint, no increase in fuel duty (HAHAHA) and yet another one year of 1% pay cuts for the hard working state workers , but not the Troops (and NO the pension does not offset this paycut)
George Oburne is a _____________________________ (please fill in the blanks)
P*&&£) *$$ :cry::cry::cry:

Comments

• danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    Thats 2p saved for me before I'm past caring :oops:
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    bearfraser wrote:
    Penny off a pint, no increase in fuel duty (HAHAHA) and yet another one year of 1% pay cuts for the hard working state workers , but not the Troops (and NO the pension does not offset this paycut)

It was a 1% pay rise not pay cut.

I'd love a 1% pay rise myself - I'm still in the same job as I was in 2009 but my pay is marginally lower (despite having most of the 10% pay cut we took reinstated) and I now have to spend about £200 a month extra on fuel as we had our private fuel benefit taken away so forgive me if I don't cry for the hard working state workers.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Drink 100 pints, save £1.
    Whoohoo!
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Have you seen the stuff about his twitter feed?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/the-b ... ne-joining

:lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Pross wrote:
    bearfraser wrote:

I'd love a 1% pay rise myself - I'm still in the same job as I was in 2009 but my pay is marginally lower (despite having most of the 10% pay cut we took reinstated) and I now have to spend about £200 a month extra on fuel as we had our private fuel benefit taken away so forgive me if I don't cry for the hard working state workers.

Sadly, fuel is the killer for most as many people spend 100-200 per month just getting to work.
    In an ideal situation people would be able to claim the tax off that fuel bill back as the journey is directly related to work and not personal.
    Living MY dream.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Have you seen the stuff about his twitter feed?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/the-b ... ne-joining

Best laugh I've had for ages!
    Can you count to potato?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    bearfraser wrote:
    George Oburne is a ____Chancllor of the Exchequor doing a job that has to be done__ (please fill in the blanks)
    Do I win?

Twitter stuff? Anyone got any new jokes? or even slightly humurous ones? We heard all those ages ago and they weren't that funny then really. Posh bloke eh? Raaah-raah-raah we're going to smash the oiks. Was that it? :roll:
  • adiggers
    adiggers Posts: 67
    VTech wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    bearfraser wrote:

Sadly, fuel is the killer for most as many people spend 100-200 per month just getting to work.
    In an ideal situation people would be able to claim the tax off that fuel bill back as the journey is directly related to work and not personal.

depending on the job you do you can, google riftuk if are building trade related
  • bearfraser wrote:
    and yet another one year of 1% pay cuts for the hard working state workers

All three of them must be mightily upset.

Perhaps they could ask their colleagues to stop throwing sickies and pull their weight ?
    ;)
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    VTech wrote:

In an ideal world people would live within walking/cycling distance of work. In this world it can be virtually impossible as I have found out to my great displeasure, and now have to spend 90 minutes a day sitting in a f**king car driving to the next town, while people from that town drive to my town to work. :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • 6 minutes walk to work...... unfortunately I sleep 3,400 miles from my home in the UK ;)
  • bdu98252
    bdu98252 Posts: 171
    George Osbourne is a last minute draft for the captain of the Titanic 2 as he could not be promoted due to his untimely demise whilst captain of the Titanic.

People have very short memories. Vote for Balls?
  • Drfabulous0
    Drfabulous0 Posts: 1,539
    VTech wrote:

Given what forum this is, perhaps someone might be able to come up with an alternative.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    They inherited an appalling mess from the last crowd, massive debts and pretty negative global conditions. They have very little room for manoeuvre and IMHO are doing a pretty good job in the circumstances. I think we are still better off than 90% of people alive on the planet right now, we have water, sanitation, food, shelter and security
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    bearfraser wrote:

The military will only receive a 1.45% increase in basic pay in May, which is still below the rising cost of living.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby