Wet Wednesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Got to work a little early today, so taking my time. The commute in wasn't so bad today, still took me about an hour, but I don't mind that really.
Today, I hopefully get new toys, finally sorted out my payment for the Nexus, but it's being delivered to my house, where I'm currently not at :roll:

Anywho, better get doing somet.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Woken up way too early by my resident blackbird singing its little heart out as part of the dawn chorus. I haven't seen that time of the morning for a long time.

Also in work a little early but, once again, there is plenty to be doing. No cake to support me through this but cake making minion is back in tomorrow so hopefully she will bring fresh offerings.

Need some tea to help me fully wake up.

Later......
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    cicatriz wrote:

Now, there's a plan!

Mornin' Exes and double-exes,

Steady start to the morning- no point killing myself before the morning meeting. Further work to do on [OBSCURRED] things afterwards, with me trying to find why [OBSCURRED] and [OBSCURRED] keep [OBSCURRED] when [OBSCURRED]. So I [OBSCURRED] with [OBSCURRED][OBSCURRED] and [OBSCURRED] a large slice of sharpened quava! Oh, how we laughed!

They were very, very drunk.

[OBSCURRED]s

Onwards! To caffiene! And Science!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening ladies,

nope thats all i got... later troops.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Working at home today which means the hour commute was replaced with sleep - win

Excel and email hell have already started though.

Later isn't drinking after lasts nights decent effort so maybe some study.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Clank wrote:
    cicatriz wrote:

Now, there's a plan!

Mornin' Exes and double-exes,

Steady start to the morning- no point killing myself before the morning meeting. Further work to do on [OBSCURRED] things afterwards, with me trying to find why [OBSCURRED] and [OBSCURRED] keep [OBSCURRED] when [OBSCURRED]. So I [OBSCURRED] with [OBSCURRED][OBSCURRED] and [OBSCURRED] a large slice of sharpened quava! Oh, how we laughed!

They were very, very drunk.

[OBSCURRED]s

Onwards! To caffiene! And Science!

Ahh that brings back memories of the Phoenix Nights toilets chat ending "covered in piss"

Morning Scuttlers

Off to the barbers for a shave, shampoo and haircut then work again.

Can't wait for the move now as Manchild replacement is back on the scene and its causing a lot of tension in the house following everyone telling Mrs G's sister hes a bellend and me telling him that hes a bellend and to keep out of my way, although its not stopped him swanning around the house when I'm not there acting like nowt has happened and hes cock of the roost, even ordering a shed load of new hifi equipment to our house which now takes up most of the front room in boxes, so much so hes shove my bike and tt up the corner to fit them in the study, safe to say I will be moving them and telling him to get them the fark out of our house and reiterating how unwelcome 75% of the population of said house deem him.

Good gym sesh last night although as I didnt get in until 8.15 I didn't spy anyone I thought could be miss cmc, especially as she was leaving around 8, was one or two candidates mind but it was aneedle and haystack kind of affair.

Right thats me for now, tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Woodmonkey
    Woodmonkey Posts: 412
    Morning frotagers and frotagees,

Have got shot of all children so bike ride is on the cards, this pleases me.
    It's sh!tting it down with snow. This does not please me.

Onwards to freezing my tits off then grilled dead pig (obviously this makes it the healthy option)
    pity those who don't drink, the way they feel when they wake is the best they will feel all day

voodoo hoodoo
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work work work. Too much and not enough time. Think I might be stuck here a bit late tonight.

Gym was good last night. Back on the training plan ready for sporting events this summer and to get in shape for the wedding. One Gazlar spotted. I saw him, he was shorter than I imagined. Gaz you actually walked straight past me.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    MissCMC wrote:
    One Gazlar spotted. I saw him, he was shorter than I imagined.

The stalker becomes the stalked.........
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Clank wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Needs the Jaws theme playing while you say it.
  • Thewaylander
    Haha the Gaz has failed!

it's first and you heard it in the CC first hehe!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Back to square one I'm afraid Gaz..
  • Gazlar
    To be fair i didnt have a clue who i was looking for, pure gym is an all you can stalk buffet, but yeah you see ehy im standing down from stalking duties. Which one were you. Also at 6ft 2 how tall did you expect me to be? I presume thats what you meant
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    She will be watching you Gaz,

Single lady gym stalker!!! live in fear mate live in fear.. you wont even feel her touching your hair :lol:
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Clank wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

kristen johnston and taylor swift come to mind.

One's a complete nut job and the other looks like a female stalker
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greeting Maggots,

I am in Sabie today in a short break with the wench
    It's lovely out here, a mountainous, rain forest type area
    We drove over a mountain road earlier with fog so thick you couldn't see more than 5 yards ahead, all good fun..
    En route we seen lots of roadie teams and a few UCI vans, so there must be a Lycra parade on up this way..

Wishing you all a wonderful day
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    Also at 6ft 2 how tall did you expect me to be? I presume thats what you meant
    At least 7ft, so you can stalk in a crowd
  • Gazlar
    Fortunately for me the best way to keep stalkers away is looking like me. I think im pretty safe from unwanted attention from single ladies
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    You certainly didn't look 6'2! Aha - to be fair I wasn't there long while you were. Was actually just leaving when you came in.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    You certainly didn't look 6'2! Aha - to be fair I wasn't there long while you were. Was actually just leaving when you came in.

Was i sat down? I tend to look shorter then lol. Next time stop me and say hello seeing ss you have won, although in fairness i did have a uniform on whereas i was looking for a 9 stone girl in a gym full of 9 stone girls.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    Ok will do! I was literally walking out as you were walking in. Hence I walked past you.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Was i sat down? I tend to look shorter then lol. Next time stop me and say hello seeing ss you have won, although in fairness i did have a uniform on whereas i was looking for a 9 stone girl in a gym full of 9 stone girls.

I could do wuith joining that gym, mines ful of 17 stone girls. A 9 stone girl would stick out. So to speak.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Ok will do! I was literally walking out as you were walking in. Hence I walked past you.

Ahh thars my excuse rhen i was distracred by the ridiculous teleporter entry system.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    ooo the fliration :wink:

hands off Gaz is mine, and bumboy :p
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    prawny wrote:
    I could do wuith joining that gym, mines ful of 17 stone girls.

My gym's like that too but, credit where it is due, at least they are doing something about it. Not just sitting around blaming everyone else because they are fat.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    cicatriz wrote:
    prawny wrote:

My gym's like that too but, credit where it is due, at least they are doing something about it. Not just sitting around blaming everyone else because they are fat.

I'm not so sure, they don't seem to get any thinner, just walk on the treadmill for five minutes then drive to the butty shop.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Gazlar
    cicatriz wrote:
    prawny wrote:

Yeah lets be fair to the larger ladies, all they need is a boost

And a twix

A toblerone

Family bag of revels

Terrys chocolate orange

And a pack of oreos
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Was supposed to be going out on bikes with the uni club today, had a bad smash up on the railway path on the way in, freak accident kind of thing.

Properly gashed open my side, currently being held together by stitches, put my tooth through my lip and managed to chip a bit off it while I was at it. Massively buggered my shoulder and hip as well so life is going to be crap for a few days.

Laters
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Rubbish. Heal well dude.
  • Gazlar
    Angry Bird wrote:
    . Massively buggered

Like Gary Lucy in Hollyoaks?

Btw sorry to hear about thst, now MTFU
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon stalkers and stalkees!

In the capital of scotchland for a night before flying back to the welshish capital tomoz! Scoped out wetherspoons for some cheap booze and vodka revolutions for cocktails!

What could go wrong?

Tomorrow will be rubbish!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er